US$169
US$251
US$209
US$166
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$117
Official Site
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$139
US$111
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

B Montmartre Hotel(Paris)
US$185
US$137
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$1,351
US$1,285
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
US$611
US$446
2,639 results
All reviewsrue de la paixpark suiteblaise mautindiamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzsteam roomrain showerbottle of champagnefour seasonsopera housefive star hotelmacaroonsthe entire staff
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My wife and I spent four nights at the PHV and the service; level of attention to detail was excellent. We are Plat members so we received complementary coffee or tea in the morning that was very nice, and internet access (for all devices (Mac and an Ipad) included with the status.

The team at the PHV was wonderful! They always a polite greeting, a friendly smile and could not have done more to make our stay special. It’s interesting because they make you and feel very comfortable whether you’re dressed for business, dinner or for a full day of sightseeing in Paris. As other reviews have noted, people come to Paris (or anywhere) for different reasons and this hotel does a fantastic job of treating each guest as an individual. They maintain the same level of service if you’re in a business suit or casual. It’s a subtle thing and not as easy to maintain as one might think.

The bathrooms were great with some European nuances (the shower had an extra sink in it) but nothing you can’t adjust to. The amenities in the room, Blaise Mautin, do have a bit of “smoky” scent which I liked but my wife took a pass.

Overall I would highly recommend the PHV and, upon our return will plan on staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank robertt773
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I paid so much money for hyatt. I know this Group from all around the world but here is so expensive. Evrything is high class, elegant. The hotel' s location is in the hearth if Paris. I think i will not stay here again ( expensive ) but everybody should stay one time i a hotel like this.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank adamdamme
PHPV, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2011

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at our property with TripAdvisor readers.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are very grateful for your compliments.

We have well noted your comments regarding our rates but we sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to serving you again.!

Kind regards

Reviewed 22 July 2011

After reading all the wonderful reviews about the PH Vendôme, I was apprehensive that I was setting my expectations too high and that somehow the PH Vendôme would disappoint me.

No worries. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was almost as big as the room. The breakfast was one of the best that I've ever had - poached eggs, mango juice, pastries, Grandma's rich chocolate pudding - I can go on and on.

Others have posted about receiving a bottle or half a bottle of red wine as a Diamond amenity. I received a delicious bottle of Billecart Salmon champagne. I don't know if this was because I am a woman (i.e. red wine for men and champagne for the ladies) or because I jokingly asked at check-in if my room wasn't ready because the hotel was still chilling my champagne.

Kudos to Marie Hedelin, Guest Relations Manager, for running a tight ship and for her friendly professionalism. While she was checking me in, Marie received a huge bouquet of flowers - a gift from another happy guest. She must be everyone's favorite.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bamboola
PHPV, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind posting on Tripadvisor!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme and hope to welcome you once again very soon.

Furthermore, I will be more than pleased to share your appreciation with all our employees. and especially with Ms. Marie Hedelin

Reviewed 17 July 2011

There are many 5 star hotels in Paris but Park Hyatt is my top choice if you want to be in the 1st arr., want efficient services and modern decor. The service provided by the staff at every level is top notch and one of the most professional and efficiently run hotel I've stayed at. I've stayed in the regular superior room to the presidential suite and the service is equal regardless the type of room I booked. The breakfast buffet is fresh with a wide variety of choices. The food served in the restaurants and bar is wonderful. The location is perfect. And, many may not notice but the security is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank hpmarge

Dear Guest,

We are most grateful for this fabulous review of your last stay at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.

All we can say is thank you!

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 11 July 2011

Great stay... didn't like the toiletries and no phone in the lobby to make/take calls but that's it. Everything else was wonderful. Breakfast was included as part of elite status but another good option is Eric Keyser bakery down the street.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BKPU

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to write your comments on TripAdvisor further to your recent stay at Park Hyatt Paris- Vendôme.

We are more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we will certainly share your appreciation with all our employees.

I was,however, very sorry to learn your disappointment with your toiletries and with the fact that we do not have phone in the lobby. Should you have any additional comments in this respect which you would like to share, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,