US$161
US$144
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$314
US$291
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

US$231
US$210
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$260
  • Fitness centre
US$225
US$171
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$379
US$353
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$427/night.

US$145
US$111
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$139
US$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Hotel R de Paris(Paris)
US$132
US$118
Official Site
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$1,233
US$1,167
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
2,638 results
All reviewsrue de la paixpark suiteblaise mautindiamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzsteam roomrain showerbottle of champagnefour seasonsopera housefive star hotelmacaroonsthe entire staff
Reviewed 26 August 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. From the time we arrived until we departed everything about our stay was flawless. The lobby common areas were impressive, our room was gorgeous and the staff was attentive. We stayed in Park Suite which was impressive and seemed larger than advertised.

Although all of the staff we met were both courteous and professional, I would like to recognize the concierge staff and Benjamin at the front desk as the most helpful during our stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Dear Rny321,

First, I would sincerely like to express our most sincere appreciation for the confidence you have shown by choosing our Parisian Residence.
Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations.
Make our guest feel comfortable is one of our priorities and I am more than happy to read that our Concierge staff and Benjamin provided you a nice stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I spent a glorious couple of nights at the Hyatt Vendome. The customer service couldn't be better! They responded to our every need and request with a smile and respect. The rooms were beautiful - some of the most elegant rooms I have ever stayed in. Very spacious for Paris. The only downside of this hotel was the fitness room. It was clean and well ventilated. But extremely small and limited. I'd definitely recommend it and stay there again myself.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Dear GroteAppel,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of your recent visit to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.
I enjoyed reading about the excellent service you received from our team and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

We have a wonderful stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome. The hotel was gorgeous and the staff was great. Room was a little small but beautiful and the location was fantastic. We would definitely return and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Dear heffe83,

How delightful it is to read your review! We would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to write these compliments on Trip Advisor!
At Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme, both in design and service, we attend to every detail and I am delighted to read you had a wonderful stay and you enjoyed the great service of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I have been to Paris many many times and the Place Vendome is my favorite location, so close to the best shopping, most museums, and great restaurants and Place Vendome is the most beautiful place of all. The staff at the Park Hyatt are equal to any at the best hotels in the world; the hotel is extremely comfortable and the food excellent. A real home away from home. I highly recommend this hotel as The waybtomexperience Paris at its best.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear dan w,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a delightful review about our Parisian Residence.

We hope to welcome you again in our Parisian Palace,

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Honestly one of the best hotel experiences I have had, and I have paid out the nose for plenty of 5-star hotels around the world.

First off, the service here was extremely attentive - I arrived early and they gave me access to the gym and brought me water etc. Staff was generally very polite and helpful (which is particularly noteworthy in France...).

The rooms are also great. Good size for paris, giant bathrooms, and wow, hands down the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in (had a king room, which I would highly recommend).

The food was also excellent. I had the best onion soup I have ever had from room service, and the breakfast was awesome (apparently their pastry chef is quite well regarded). We also did afternoon tea there which was good as well.

Finally, the location can't be beat - one block from Place Vendome and walking distance to just about everything you'd want to see in Paris. I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank 744ChrisK
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Dear Chris K,

I would like to thank you for this great review about your recent stay in the City of Lights.
I am really happy that you took the time to comment your experience at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.
The support of our guests is extremely rewarding for our team and we really appreciate your compliments about our extremely attentive staff and the quality of the food.
The satisfaction of our guests is our priority and I am delighted to read that your stay with us was one of the best hotel experiences you ever had.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to your Parisian Residence.