“Royalty treatment at the Park Hyatt Paris! (Don't miss taking a bubble bath!)”

Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Ranked #62 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 27 August 2015

What's not to love?? The Park Hyatt Paris is the definition of perfect! If you've never experienced five star hotel luxury before, then this hotel is the place to go! It was a first time visit to Paris for my daughter and I and we lucked out with our decision to stay at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome. It's location was centrally located and perfect for visiting all the tourist sites. From our hotel room we walked everywhere from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame to the Louvre. From the minute we checked in to the minute we checked out we were treated like royalty. The staff really wants to make your experience memorable and goes out of their way to accommodate you. While having a delicious fresh fruit juice in the lounge my daughter asked the waitress where the bathroom was... the waitress didn't just show her where it was, she walked her to the bathroom. On our last day, I called the front desk (where they always address you by your name) and asked for a slightly later checkout - to which the concierge replied "of course we would be delighted to extend your stay" -- it's the little things, and the way they are said that make you realize that a hotel (and Hyatt) appreciates your business. The room itself was gorgeous. The sheets are pure luxury, and the amenities in the bathroom include everything under the sun except a toothbrush (but if you should need one, the bathroom by the spa has them). Speaking of bathrooms, the room bathroom is gorgeous! You MUST take a bubble bath.... I know you are thinking, "I don't take baths" and believe me, I hadn't had one in many years.....but my daughter was raving about her bath so the next night I decided to take one (with the bubble bath they supply) and let me tell you.....it's worth making a trip to Paris just to take a bath in the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome! It's that amazing!! You won't want to get out of the tub!The housekeeping staff does a fantastic job at cleaning the tubs, so don't worry they are spotless! :)

3  Thank travelm0m9
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Dear travelm0m9,

How delightful it is to read your review!
I would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to write these compliments on Trip Advisor!
I am more than happy to read that you thought our property is the definition of perfect and that you enjoyed every little thing in our Parisian Residence.
At Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme, both in design and service, we attend to every detail and I am delighted to read you enjoyed the gracious service of our team and the gorgeous bathroom of your room.
The satisfaction of our guests is our priority and we are delighted to have exceeded your expectations.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to your Parisian Residence.

Alessandro CRESTA, Directeur

Write a ReviewReviews (2,478)

Reviewed 26 August 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. From the time we arrived until we departed everything about our stay was flawless. The lobby common areas were impressive, our room was gorgeous and the staff was attentive. We stayed in Park Suite which was impressive and seemed larger than advertised.

Although all of the staff we met were both courteous and professional, I would like to recognize the concierge staff and Benjamin at the front desk as the most helpful during our stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Dear Rny321,

First, I would sincerely like to express our most sincere appreciation for the confidence you have shown by choosing our Parisian Residence.
Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations.
Make our guest feel comfortable is one of our priorities and I am more than happy to read that our Concierge staff and Benjamin provided you a nice stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I spent a glorious couple of nights at the Hyatt Vendome. The customer service couldn't be better! They responded to our every need and request with a smile and respect. The rooms were beautiful - some of the most elegant rooms I have ever stayed in. Very spacious for Paris. The only downside of this hotel was the fitness room. It was clean and well ventilated. But extremely small and limited. I'd definitely recommend it and stay there again myself.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Dear GroteAppel,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of your recent visit to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.
I enjoyed reading about the excellent service you received from our team and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

We have a wonderful stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome. The hotel was gorgeous and the staff was great. Room was a little small but beautiful and the location was fantastic. We would definitely return and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Dear heffe83,

How delightful it is to read your review! We would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to write these compliments on Trip Advisor!
At Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme, both in design and service, we attend to every detail and I am delighted to read you had a wonderful stay and you enjoyed the great service of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I have been to Paris many many times and the Place Vendome is my favorite location, so close to the best shopping, most museums, and great restaurants and Place Vendome is the most beautiful place of all. The staff at the Park Hyatt are equal to any at the best hotels in the world; the hotel is extremely comfortable and the food excellent. A real home away from home. I highly recommend this hotel as The waybtomexperience Paris at its best.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear dan w,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a delightful review about our Parisian Residence.

We hope to welcome you again in our Parisian Palace,