US$158
US$144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$317
US$291
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$333/night.

US$226
US$210
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$2,144
US$260
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$108
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$227
US$172
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$379
US$343
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$428/night.

US$139
US$110
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

B Montmartre Hotel(Paris)
US$139
US$130
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$1,313
US$1,163
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
2,640 results
All reviewsrue de la paixpark suiteblaise mautindiamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzsteam roomrain showerbottle of champagnefour seasonsopera housefive star hotelmacaroonsthe entire staff
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed for 2 nights on reward points but my platinum benefits (yes it was still called platinum back then) were honored with free breakfast (in lieu of missing lounge at the hotel) and room upgrade. A box of yummy chocolate at the room to welcome our arrival. The room itself were great, large and clean and luxurious bathroom. Ok the view wasn't that great looking at other hotel rooms but it is across a courtyard. Automatic blinds shut out the lights when needed. The breakfast were delicious down to the strong coffee that my wife and I both enjoyed. And so many pastry choices, after all it is Paris :). The location is central to attractions that we walked to most places. Even though we had a car with us. The staff were friendly and professional like all the Park Hyatt I have stayed (ok I am a bit biased in this regard, I love Park Hyatt hotels) there are reviewers saying this hotel is a step above 5-star and I have to agree. Remember this is one of the few Park Hyatt in the highest category 7 (of hyatt's own rating system). Use hyatt points if you can, this place ain't cheap :P Close to $1000 USD per night...

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear liarisnot,

I would like to start by thanking you on behalf of the entire team for taking the time to write this review and for your very kind words.

I was delighted to read that you and your wife enjoyed your Parisian stay with us. I am more than happy to read you took advantage of our Palace's location, few steps away from Paris' main sights as well as our breakfast.

It was a real pleasure welcoming you and we already look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The staff at this hotel were so attentive to every single need we had. We had checked out Friday morning and spent all day touring Paris and came back for our bags Friday night. They remembered us, walked us to our Uber car with umbrellas in the pouring rain, loaded the car, and thanked us for our visit long after we had checked out. Just a tremendous experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Nathan S,

First, I would sincerely like to express our most sincere appreciation for the confidence you have shown by choosing our Parisian Residence.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the gracious service of our team. Be certain that I will share your kind words with our teams. The support of our guests is extremely rewarding for us and we really appreciate your compliments!

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon,

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The experience from check in to check out has been wonderful. The staff strive to make your stay the best possible. We asked the concierge to help us find truffle salt. The staff not only found the store that carries the salt. They even got us pricing. World class hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear timsung16,

I would like to thank you for this great review about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the gracious service of our team. Be certain that I will share your kind words with our Concierge team.

We have been thrilled to welcome you, and will be again if you come back to Paris.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Another OUTSTANDING VACATION experience, for our annual Paris vacation. The ENTIRE Park Hyatt-Vendome staff and associates, continue to meet and exceed the my expectations. And as a Hyatt Lifetime Globalist member, I can confidently call out, exceptional guest relations, when I see it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ctphonehome

Dear ctphonehome,

I am absolutely delighted to discover how much you appreciated your repeated stays with us and I would like to thank you for your loyalty.

Sincerely yours,