US$278
US$272
US$238
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$144
Official Site
US$217
US$211
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$150
US$116
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$323
Hotel R de Paris(Paris)
US$173
US$159
2,622 results
All reviewsrue de la paixblaise mautinpark suitediamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzbottle of champagnerain showersteam roommacaroonsfour seasonsturn down serviceopera housefive star hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I stayed only one night on the 5th of June for a quick break. I've spent a lot of time in Paris while I was a student many many years ago, so this trip was mainly for some shopping and relaxing in a good hotel.

I think this hotel is quite nice with some minor gripes. I had a smallish room (for a 5*) with a big queen bed , but it had a quite nice dressing room and a good bathroom with a separate rain shower, a separate toilet and a bath. The room height is several meters, so it didn't feel too tiny after all. The inner courtyard was pretty and quiet. I was not too keen on the several Rodinesques "figures" in the room. Weirdly, the hotel does not have pay movies (you can go the the reception and choose a dvd from a folder).

In general the service was impeccable with one exception, a young waitress in the lounge hardly looked at me while serving my afternoon champagne. No matter how much time I spend in France I never get used to this attitude.... Otherwise the lounge is really nice for a quick bite or a drink, it seemed to be frequented by elegant locals as well.

Speaking of which I think the hotel should impose a dress code, I saw several persons walking around in the evening in shorts and sports shoes... Also, I found it annoying when some guets let their child run around in the lounge.

I can't tell you much about the food, I'm a vegetarian and I have to say that what was on offer was not much and not very impressing (pasta with tomato sauce, anyone?). I tasted a couple of different wines, they were quite good.

The breakfast was included in my rate, so I had the buffet. It's ok, but nothing spectacular, loved the compote, tough. Three things I'd like to suggest for development: a better assortment of cheese (it's France after all!), the little baguettes are cute, but very hard, and it would be much more hygienic if the utensils on the buffet table had little plates where you put them instead of putting them in the bowls.

All in all, there are some minor issues for development, but I liked the style of the hotel and of course the location, and I'd probably stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank MrsMK
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I recently stayed at the Park Hyatt Vendome in Paris and i found it to be fantastic. I had let the hotel know in advance that i was travelling with a baby (this was our first time away with our 4 month baby) and they went above and beyond in accomadating us.
We arrived at 11.00am and check-in was not until 3.00pm, however the lady at reception got us a spa room to change and feed our baby. When we returned from our lunch at 1.00pm our room was ready and they had very kindly upgraded our room.
We were taken to our room where we found a baby cot ready made up with a baby changing area set up, a baby bath with baby toiletries and a bottle /food warmer ready. I cannot begin to explain how helpful all of this was for us.

On one of the mornings, the concierge tried to help me find a good bakery and phoned around to makesure they were open and advised me of quite a few very nice places to eat.

The hotel was very clean and comfortable and had all the facilities that one could want.

I found only one fault during my whole stay there and that was when i was leaving, i asked a porter for help and he asked me to wait a moment as he was about to do something, but never came back. Despite this very mall fault, i would definately go to this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jennykp
Reviewed 14 June 2010

We're regular Paris goers but this was our first stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome. Check-in was terrible, since they messed up our booking. When they finally managed to retrieve it, they escorted us to a room with a queen size bed - not the room type we had booked. After we complained, they allocated us a different room. Rooms are ok, but as regular Park Hyatt guests, we were dis-appointed with the fittings. The public areas of the hotel are very stylish, but the rooms clearly tell that this property is a Hyatt convert rather than a new development.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank centuriontraveller3
Reviewed 6 June 2010

Loved this hotel! The staff is extremely friendly and courteous. The concierge made dinner reservations for us at hard to get restaurants. The breakfast buffet at the hotel was delicious. The room was beautiful and the bathroom was wonderful. I especially loved the heated tile floors in the bathroom. The location was great.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
PHPV, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2010

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor further to your recent stay at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.

Thank you very much for your great feedback, it really means a lot to the team and is much appreciated. We are more than pleased to hear that your enjoyed stay. We will certainly share your appreciation with all our employees.

In an effort to continue our search for excellence, you should be receiving a Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay with us via email, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to give us your impressions and feedback which is later shared with each of our Managers.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme in a not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Gorka Bergareche
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2010

This is in the best location of all Marriott run Paris hotels in my opinion. The best Paris boutiques - not the large, now international stores - are found right here, pure Heaven! The property is on a little side street very close to the Tulieres metro stop, which I took from CDG International for E8 without difficulty, thanks to an email from the hotel telling me directions. It is a very short walk from the lovely park & Louvre, near Notre Dam. It is quiet & very elegant inside. Our room request was for a twin but I checked in early (they were great) & the room available for myself & my daughter was a king. I came back later & they had converted it to a twin - very thoughtful. The room was distinct in that it had a shower/tub & sink in one part of the room & another sink & toilet in a different part - very European. The style was French modern - elegant. Our room was very plush & comfortable, overlooking an attractive interior courtyard. Room service breakfast was delicious & not outrageous. Excellent coffee & pastries. I will be returning to this hotel for its great location, elegant feel & competent employees. I did not particularly have much interaction with any one employee there, but was treated throughout my stay in a polite & welcoming way.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Allow me first of all to thank you for the confidence placed in Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme and most certainly for taking the time to write your nice comments on TripAdvisor about your recent stay. I would like just let you know that our hotel is not a Marriott hotel but an Hyatt Hotel.

I am more that pleased to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay and the great location of the hotel. I will certainly share your appreciation with the team.

In an effort to help us continue to improve it would be great if you could take a minute to fill out the Guest Satisfaction Survey that you should be receiving soon, as this is of great help and motivation to the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Paris - Vendôme,