US$318
US$119
US$115
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$272
US$245
US$215
US$195
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$584
US$531
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
All reviewscross trainerlocal transportusb portsminute walk to the nearest metroseparate bedshear noisehotel is moderneiffel towerfront officesmall fridgehotel restaurantarc de triompheenjoyed my staybusiness hotelgreat roompleasant staybig room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel during my business trip in a superior room with queen bed. There was no sofa in the room but a double (not queen) comfortable bed. Also, I do not know why but, it was a room for disabled access.
Since hotel is at a crossroad, the air is very dirty at the area. But, there is not so much traffic/car noise in the rooms. Unfortunately, there were kids groups when I was there and since their loud voice in the corridors, I could not sleep well.
Breakfast was fine. But I did not understand that why staff can not speak English. The bread was over and it took around 10 minutes to explain it and time to get.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Quality-M, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Paris 17, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Paris 17. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for few days during June. Made the reservation through booking, the number of nights at the hotel counter didn't match the one I did on Booking. The disappointing part was the front desk attitude, didn't try to help, keep sending me to talk to Booking which I did. On check out, I needed to pay more night then I actually stayed. Again, front desk attitude was not friendly.
The staying was average, room smelled from cigarettes. Breakfast was just ok. Location is not the best. Not inside the city and not totally outside. So in the evening, to go to the attractive places I needed to travel more. Not a successful stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Paris 17. We know what's happened. You booked 5 rooms, finally you needed 3 rooms the first night. You didn't cancel the both and the reception who have had to invoice the no show. We are sorry for you for losing money, kindly consult the sales conditions for any information you need. Sincerely,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Its a decent hotel and not too far away from city, breakfast was good and rooms were clean, easy acess to local transport but tram station was at a distance, shopping mall nearby but staff was not that courteous...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Quality-M, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Paris 17, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Paris 17.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. The mall (So Ouest) is a very beautiful center 4*. We are happy that you could have discover it. And be assure I will share your comments with all teams to improve the courtesy.
Best regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We traveled to Paris in May 2018. We were looking for a place near city centre and Eiffel Tower that was reasonably priced. Novotel Paris 17 was in the best location. The hotel was very nice and we had a Superior Room which provided us the extra space we needed. The breakfast buffet was very good offering a wide variety of choices.
The best part is the location, its in the center of eating and shopping hub. You have a lots of option to explore nearby

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Quality-M, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Paris 17, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,
Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.
Indeed, It's easy to go to the Eiffel Tower. The bus 341, front of the hotel, stops to Charles de Gaulle Etoile, after the metro 6 to Eiffel Tower is direct, it takes 5 minutes.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Like I said, there are advantages and disadvantages to staying at this hotel. I stayed at this hotel from May 3rd, 2018 to May 7th 2018. I'd like to begin by the advantages:
1. The price was reasonable
2. The breakfast was of good quality, and there was a reasonable range of both hot and cold food
3. The staff were cooperative
4. The rooms were clean
What I didn't like about the hotel was:
1. It was too noisy. For one thing, the noise from the street would never stop. Although the windows were double-glazed (you couldn't open the windows!), the traffic noise and sirens would never stop. It was also noisy in the corridors. I think my room was opposite where they kept the supplies and I could hear the noise from staff working loading and offloading their trolley.
2. The hotel is not near any major attractions. It's like 40 min walk to Arc de Triumph, but there's a bust station where you can take the bus to Arc de Triumph and Champs Elysee. If you are a group an every one pays for themselves, definitely take a taxi. It's like 10 euros to Arc de Triumph which is well worth it.
3. The refreshments did not get recharged. The water bottle, the tea bags, ....
4. There weren't slippers in the rooms. When we asked for them we were told to take them ourselves from the reception.
5. At night there's no one at the reception desk. There's only a security guard who does not speak English.
6. What bothered me most was when you turn on the air conditioning, the fan made a constant maddening noise.

Altogether, it's not a bad hotel considering the rates in Paris.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear sir,
We thank you for the complete review and for staying with us 4 days.
Regarding the location, the hotel is closed to some attractions. Arc de Triumph is at 10 minutes by bus, 15 minutes to Galerie Lafayette and Opéra Garnier, 10 minutes by bus to the Palais des Congrès. Paris is a big city where you can't be closed to all attractions.
The refreshments are recharged one time per day, and the afternoon.
Slippers are a amenity in the executive room. Although you booked a superior room we offered you its if you came at the reception. We are sorry that it wasn't enough.
At night there's a night auditor and a security guard. The night auditor was certainly going up in a room to serve a guest. We will work to improve the communication. And if the air conditioning make a contant noise, it's not normal. If we let the message to the reception we could have arranged a solution, it's a pity.
We hope to welcome you again,
Best regards,