US$169
US$155
US$317
US$290
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

US$292
US$251
US$254
  • Fitness centre
US$226
US$166
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
Official Site
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$139
US$111
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

B Montmartre Hotel(Paris)
US$158
US$148
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$1,406
US$1,284
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$523
US$446
  • Room Service
All reviewsno elevatorfree laundrybaguettelatin quarterwasher and dryernotre dameshared showerplace maubertquiet streetgreat locationbreakfast traycoffee or hot chocolatelower floortoilet and showerbudget hotelbutter and jamrooms are basic
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I had the wonderful pleasure of staying at this beautiful little gem 25 years ago. I went to Paris on my own without any reservations, just some general research on the area I wanted to stay (back before internet). Anyway, I stopped here first, was welcomed with open arms and had one, if not, the best travel experience of my life. I see from the current info that the hotel is still owned by the same family and from the reviews they are still giving the same incredible service and experience. Take my advice, you cannot go wrong with the Hotel Marignan. I just found a long lost letter I wrote to my daughter while visiting Paris and it describes, in great detail, the great time I had with the fellow guests, the help I received from the hotel staff and the all round perfect experience. Thank you Hotel Marignan,

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Roland K, Gérant at Hotel Marignan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for this very moving comment.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and all of our faithful clients overs the years.
Yes, the Keniger family still runs the hotel. We have of course modernized and renovated the hotel ( mattresses, plumbing, lighting...) to upgrade the level of comfort.
But we keep the same ambiance and atmosphere. We still keep a close and personal relation with our clients. We do have technology ( free wifi, fiber optic) but believe that technology should not replace the personal touch.
We still have the free services you enjoyed as a client ( washer/dryer, use of the kitchen). We will maintain our unique flavor and ambiance and also a good quality/price ratio. Our hotel combines tradition and modernity.
We consider it important to maintain and encourage the diversity of our guests. At our hotel, you will meet French clients and foreigners, leisure and corporate travelers, singles and families, yuppies and millenials, artists and musicians. We want them all to feel at home.
On our web site you can view a film and a “making of” that expresses the identity and the DNA of the Hotel.
We hope to welcome you again soon!

Best regards Roland KENIGER

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The hotel is on a quiet street but has lots of sites nearby. I recommend this hotel to friends and strangers. The staff is wonderful. The rooms are clean. The price can't be beat. I have stayed at this hotel for the last 18 years or more. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: The street is quiet so all rooms are great.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Roland K, Gérant at Hotel Marignan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for your email. We love to have returning clients, to exchange with them ( stories, memories, laughs). For some of them the hotel is their second home. They can appreciate the evolution over the years. The Hotel is of course more modern and gentryfied but we have kept the unique ambiance and the atmosphere of the hotel. On our web site you can see a film and a making off (history of the hotel) that expresses our identity and DNA. 18 years is a milestone . Sorry that you missed the jazz concert the 15 march for the inauguration of the new ground floor (more cozy and design, new accoustic, lighting, optimization of the spaces and the flow)
We hope to see you back for many years
Sincerely Roland Keniger

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I had booked our accommodation in Hotel Marignan on the suggestion of a fellow TripAdvisor member. It was a great suggestion. We stayed at this hotel for four nights and would love to check in again when we visit Paris next .

The hotel is located in an old building and since we had been warned of no lifts and the spiral staircase we had requested for rooms on a lower floor. The owner, Mr Roland Keniger is very responsive and all our requests had been catered to. My husband and I got a room on the first floor, opposite the room of our daughters ( we had requested if they could be given a room on the same floor as us). We had requested for electric kettles in our room, which were provided alongwith tea, coffee sachets etc

The rooms, bathrooms were clean, the beds were comfortable with clean bed linen. Clean towels, shower gels and soaps are provided. We were there from February 11th to 15th when it was still pretty cold and the towel warmers in the shower rooms were a welcome touch.

The location of the hotel is a huge positive for those who want to be living within walking distance to most tourist spots. We walked to Louvre, Notre Dame and Pantheon.

Breakfast is provided for the guests. Though it is not a breakfast buffet but a continental breakfast menu that is served at the individual tables. We were disappointed that the fresh and absolutely delicious croissants were rationed at one per person, but the day we were leaving Cynthia handed us three extra for the road. Thank you Cynthia . There was a choice of hot chocolate, tea, coffee as beverages and the orange juice was served in little plastic glasses...with refills provided for all. Jam, butter, cheese and baguettes are part of the fixed menu. Some might desire more for a breakfast but considering this is a low-cost hotel, we found it ample and much appreciated it. It was a great start to a day!

Another big positive about this hotel is the facilities that they provide the guests in the way of free use of their washing machines, dryer and iron etc Their washing machines are preloaded with washing detergents. You also have access to a computer and a printer in case required. The hotel also allows a free use of their kitchen. We used it a few times to make instant noodles and to heat soup.

I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for budget stay, yet be comfortable with value additions and be in a key location. All positives!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Roland K, Gérant at Hotel Marignan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

I have informed my staff and cynthia as well about your nice comment. I am giving complementary information. We have free 4 * wifi ( fiber optic high speed) for our leisure clients and corporate clients. Since 15 January a new area to welcome our clients for breakfast, work or socializing . This has been done by our interior design architect. ( more cozy, more design, better acoustic, optimisation of the spaces and the flow). I would not qualify us a a low cost hotel but a hotel with a good quality/price ratio and a good level of service, a qualitative relation with our clients. . As you mentioned we do not make concessions on the important parameters for a client stay ( comfort, wifi, heating, staff, service...)
We will continue to invest and maintaining our price/quality ratio, keep the ambiance/flavor and ADN of the hotel.
On our web site you can view a film and a making off that expresses our identity.
Sincerely Roland KENIGER

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two weeks, and I can positively say that my stay here was more than just a stay in a hotel.

The staff were courteous, mindful of my needs, and helpful. Unfortunately, I lost my luggage on the way to Paris. The hotel helped me deal with the situation by calling the airline every day on my behalf. The manager of the hotel went out of his way to write a letter to the airline for me should I need it while claiming reimbursement. Generally, my needs were accommodated well.

There were many useful amenities, including free WiFi, free laundry service, free continental breakfast, and access to a kitchen. The use of a kitchen and access to a refrigerator makes it easy to store groceries. There were several flyers prepared by the hotel that helped me plan my visit and see more of the city. The staff were also happy to answer my questions.

During my stay here over New Years, the hotel organized a little party and also directed guests to good places to visit for the holiday. The staff want to help you see and experience Paris.

The beds were quite comfortable. You can also open the windows to let cool air in.

One thing that might turn people off is the lack of an elevator, which may be especially taxing if you stay on the higher floors, but I got used to it pretty quickly.

The hotel is in a convenient location right next to the Musee Cluny and a 10-15 minute walk from Notre Dame, about 5 minutes from the Pantheon. Staying here makes it very easy to see the Latin quarter!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Roland K, Gérant at Hotel Marignan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for your comment. We do not let our client down when they have a problem ( , lost bag as you, lost passport...) We follow the situation and try to solve the problem from a to z. I am glad that you enjoy our free services ( washer/dryer, use of an equipped kitchen...) and our of course our location the Latin Quarter, the historical center of Paris. We do organise since 10 years a new year party ( free of charge) for all clients with food, appetizers, champaign. Our staff as you mention is here to advise you ( museums, restaurants, off the beaten tracks). On our web site you can view the film and the making off that expresses the identity and the DNA of the Hotel. In Mid January a new reception room and breakfast area done by our interior design architect. It is more cozy and design. It optimises also the flow and the space. We hope to welcome you again soon . Sincerely Roland KENIGER

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The room was clean and comfortable with a great window that opened to let fresh air in. The shower was separate but very close. It was large, clean and had plenty of hot water. They even gave us shampoo and body wash packets and plenty of towels. The hotel offered use of its washer and dryer which was wonderful because we were traveling for many days. The breakfast room was being renovated which was noisy during the day, but we were gone anyway, so it wasn't a bother. The free breakfast of bread, juice and coffee was temporarily located a very short walk down the street at a restaurant; the service was wonderful, and everything was delicious. On the last day of our stay, we had to catch an early train, so they packed us a breakfast to go. The hotel also has a lounge area with an electric kettle, instant coffee, and tea and a refrigerator and microwave which guests can use. We didn't use the kitchen, but use of the kitchen was also available. We had no complaints and will recommend this hotel to anyone we know going to Paris.

Room Tip: There is no elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Roland K, Gérant at Hotel Marignan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for your comment. We have 3 type of rooms ( private shower/toilet, private toilet, shower/toilet on the floor). You reserved a quad with private toilet ( ''shower separate but very close'') As you mention we have free services ( free washer/dryer, free use of an equipped kitchen, free wifi). We serve breakfast in a restaurant 15 meters from our Hotel. The renovation of our reception aera, welcome aera and breakfast room will be finished in 2 weeks. It will be more design, cozy and optimise the space and the flow. The project was done with an interior design architect. Do not hesitate to check our web site on the part why us. You will find a film and a making off that expresses the identity and the DNA of the Hotel. We hope to welcome you again. Sincerely Roland KENIGER