US$222
US$181
  • Pool
US$119
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Hotel R de Paris(Paris)
US$143
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$272
  • Room Service
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$192
Cancelon
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

US$576
US$532
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Me and my son checked out this dump for less than half hour. Why do they turn the lights off in the hallway? We stayed in other two hotels pay the same price not nearly as a dump. We stayed there July 3 2017. I called the bank and cancel my payment. I paid $80.a night so i have a right to rant. I will never stay in a hotel that are own by Indian people. I wouldn't even rate it. I am surprised it stay open.

Room Tip: Don't stay in this dump
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank seralinevanwyn
Reviewed 25 August 2017

No proper basic amenities. Many other visitors complained as well. And staff not even trying to make amends. And to pay a hefty booking fee for such a place to stay is not worth at all. Terrible condition of the bathroom and overall it was a bad experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Paulo C
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Stayed on June 21 for 15 minutes then went running looking for another hotel. Get there at midnight with wife and kid, went to bed and during the first 10 minutes we got eaten alive, turned lights and beds were INFESTED with BED BUGS!!! I did the booking thru Travelocity and get my money back disputing the card. This is not a Hotel but a DUMP!!! BEWARE people. For $60 more $215 We went to the Best Western (best decision ever)
My wife suffered for days from her legs all bitten.

Room Tip: Look for Hotels with A/C, WIFI free and above $225, read the comments
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Estuardo77
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The rooms are small, lacking in hygiene, no condition for receiving guests. The bathroom is scary and the bed should not even be allowed. I am very dissatisfied with the hotel and for the price they practice, it is extremely expensive! Not a euro I'll pay to sleep there again!

Room Tip: Não há bons quartos no hotel
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank José G
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel
Someone stole one of my bags during the day and the hotel doesn't respond for the lost. The manager is so rude and he didn't care for what's happen. Besides the hotel was dirty, the TV never works, they only have wifi in the reception and one of our windows were broken.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple