Picardy Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Our reservation through AirbNb was canceled two days before we came to Paris. We had to reserve something quickly for reasonable price and good location. This seemed good over page we booked but once we payed we've noticed bug problem all over tripadvisor reviews. We were more than frightened!! Both, me and my friend are obsessed with hygiene so we brought some cleaning stuff with us praying we want see any bugs.Thank God-We were more than lucky!! We got room No 51 on 5th floor. The room was small but really really ok. The sheets were clean , white and new-ish. The floor could use some vacuuming but it was ok. Toilet was very small but it was not dirty, only old with lack of warm water. There was toilet paper inside to use and some soap that looked old so we didn't use it. There was also an elevator in a Hotel and it did work. There was no hairdryer in the room tho. Location is amazing! You're right next to Gare du nord which is Parisian central station. There are Starbucks and good restaurants all around. Basically you're in the middle of everything. With subway you're everywhere in 20 minutes.. This hotel could easily become 3 or 4 stars with small renovation and little more effort. If they only knew how to use such a good location. All in all we had normal stay in this hotel which most importantly didn't have any bed bugs! :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Me and my son checked out this dump for less than half hour. Why do they turn the lights off in the hallway? We stayed in other two hotels pay the same price not nearly as a dump. We stayed there July 3 2017. I called the bank and cancel my payment. I paid $80.a night so i have a right to rant. I will never stay in a hotel that are own by Indian people. I wouldn't even rate it. I am surprised it stay open.

Room Tip: Don't stay in this dump
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank seralinevanwyn
Reviewed 25 August 2017

No proper basic amenities. Many other visitors complained as well. And staff not even trying to make amends. And to pay a hefty booking fee for such a place to stay is not worth at all. Terrible condition of the bathroom and overall it was a bad experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Paulo C
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Stayed on June 21 for 15 minutes then went running looking for another hotel. Get there at midnight with wife and kid, went to bed and during the first 10 minutes we got eaten alive, turned lights and beds were INFESTED with BED BUGS!!! I did the booking thru Travelocity and get my money back disputing the card. This is not a Hotel but a DUMP!!! BEWARE people. For $60 more $215 We went to the Best Western (best decision ever)
My wife suffered for days from her legs all bitten.

Room Tip: Look for Hotels with A/C, WIFI free and above $225, read the comments
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Estuardo77
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The rooms are small, lacking in hygiene, no condition for receiving guests. The bathroom is scary and the bed should not even be allowed. I am very dissatisfied with the hotel and for the price they practice, it is extremely expensive! Not a euro I'll pay to sleep there again!

Room Tip: Não há bons quartos no hotel
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple