US$314
US$289
US$161
US$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$94
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$231
US$208
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$375
US$332
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$418/night.

US$226
US$170
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$138
US$111
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$258
US$247
  • Fitness centre
US$138
US$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$1,233
US$1,165
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgare dusteam roomtrain stationhotel themesaint quentinrail networkhousekeeping doesthe big bus tourtrain travelsmall hallwaywould strongly recommend this hoteltaking the trainthe double glazed windowsspeak excellentgreat hotelmain stationrainfall shower
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Outstanding little hotel right next to Gare du Nord and a huge range of cafes and restaurants. Clean, comfortable and quiet with great decor and presentation. Excellent breakfast and great staff. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karim B, Directeur général at Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear jdbholde ,

I would like to thank you for your lovely comment about you recent experience at Whistler, Paris.

I am delighted to read that our team’s quality of service exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed the very central location of Gare du Nord.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best Parisian regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Arriving by train from Amsterdam, I had just a single night in Paris before I had to connect to my onward flights. It made sense to stay near the railway station at Paris Gare du Nord. Hotel Whistler is just a few minutes walk from the station. I was greeted warmly by the receptionist and shown to my room. Whilst the room was not big it was nicely furnished with a comfortable bed and good sized bathroom. Air con, sound proofed and a big TV screen. Very comfortable.

Time to eat and the hotel’s recommendation for a local brasserie proved to be a very good choice. Oh, and by the way the hotel is right opposite a bus stop for the ‘Big Bus Ride’ open deck tours.

All up a lovely, comfortable stay in Paris.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Glenn S
Karim B, Directeur général at Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Glenn S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this generous feedback of yours Parisian stay at the Whistler Paris very near by Gare du Nord, the Eurostar main train station.

I am delighted to read that our quiet rooms suited you and exceeded your expectations.

My team and I really look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This is a very nice and clean hotel conveniently located right next to gare du nord. Staff is professional, friendly, and always available to help. Good breakfast too. Definitely recommend and will come back again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear mikah1607,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your impressions following your recent stay at the Whistler, Paris.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the theme of the hotel and its location 3 minutes walk from Gare du Nord the Eurostar and Thalys train station.

Your kind words of appreciation leave us very happy to know that our efforts are appreciated and rest assured that we will keep doing this way.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

After searching for hotels near Gare du Nord train station, I discovered the Whistler nearby with good reviews. I usually stick with brand name hotels but decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did. The Whistler is beautiful and the staff was excellent. Everything is train themed from the lobby to the room. The size of the room wasn't large but the size typically found in Europe. The room was very cute. The furnishings gave the appearance of an old time rail car complete with brass luggage rack over the bed! The bed was comfortable and I didn't hear a lot of outside or inside noise. The bathroom was spacious with an opening window. The shower head both a spray wand and ceiling mounted water fall.

The staff was awesome! The guy at the front desk was super nice and spoke English. Prior to my arrival, the staff had emailed me sightseeing and dining suggestions.

My only advice for hotel is to consider earlier check in times. I took an overnight flight and was ready to lie down but check in wasn't until 3PM.

I'm looking forward to returning again someday.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Bronson G,

The whole crew of the Whistler, Paris joins me to thank you for your kind and cordial review.

So delighted to read you enjoyed the theme of the hotel and that the attention given to little details in the decor and design didn’t go unnoticed so, once more, thank you for the kind words.

I will make sure to pass on the rest of the staff your generous feedback and sincerely hope to welcome you again during your next Parisian stay.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

My 12 year old son and I just returned home from our stay in Paris at the Whistler. This property has tons of great reviews, but I can't help but add one more to the pile! Our goal was to find a nice hotel to the Gard du Nord as we arrived from London on the Eurostar. Check! This hotel is about 150 steps from the front door of the train station. We wanted a clean, newer hotel. Check! This place is spotless and the decor is totally cool (train themed). I always worry about noise and trying to sleep. Check! We both slept like babies. This place is well insulated from noise. The thick glass windows (that open to the street) are amazing and keep the room totally quiet at night. The room was small but totally fine. The bed and pillows were great. The bathroom looked brand new and was really nicely done. (I took a picture because I might remodel my bathroom at home just like it!) If you want to have direct access to the Paris Metro (literally steps away) and be anywhere in Paris in minutes, then don't hesitate to book this hotel. 10 minutes to the Louvre. 10 minutes to Sacre Coeur. 15 minutes to the Catacombs. 1 minute to the Eurostar. Thanks for making our stay in Paris perfect. (p.s. Buy the unlimited daily Metro pass; it also works on the Funicular at Sacre Coeur.)

Room Tip: Higher floor is probably better to minimize street noise; 4th floor was perfectly quiet for us
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Karim B, Directeur général at Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Flyboy1968,

Thank you so much for your commentary and congratulations because you definitely caught the spirit of our hotel, located 2 minutes walking from Gare du Nord, the Eurostar and Thalys train station and 20 minutes from the historical disctrict of Montmartre.

The Whistler, Paris team and I are particularly pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, our service and accommodation with homey feel.

So next time you decide to come back in Paris, we will be honoured to have you again and maybe you'll have time to try the Hammam.