“A strange breakfast”

Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Odéon / Saint-Michel
Neighbourhood: Odéon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Asked for eggs and bacon (the other option being ham). Received three under-cooked fried eggs, no bacon. After reminding the waitress that I had asked for bacon I was given two slices of raw bacon - which I consider a health hazard as well as being inedible.

Not recommended.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Place ok, but foreigners will be routinely ripped off with short measures on wine. If you ask for a 25cl glass make sure that's what you get. We definitely got a smaller amount and were charged the price for the 25cl. Plus we watched a couple on the next table getting the same treatment.

1  Thank Britta B
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Happy hour is only beer. Or so we were told. Turned out it included cocktails but the waiter didn’t tell us so we ordered water cuz im allergic to beer. Their loss. Burgers are awesome. Their ham sandwich was made with the hardest bread ever. I would come back for the burger but skip the sandwich. The restaurant has a great location. Good luck

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Waiter was one of the rudest I’ve ever encountered. Insisted on payment in cash and asked that I hurry up because his shift was leaving. If a zero were an option I’d give it here.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The table was dirty, the food was very average and really overpriced. The service was terrible. The waiter was rude and refused to accept credit cards and insisted on payment in cash. I would never go back.

1  Thank Richard F