US$272
US$119
US$115
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$223
US$212
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$164
Hotels.com
US$584
US$532
  • Room Service
All reviewshotel restaurantdecorated differentlybusiness trip to parisrecommend this hotelbuffet breakfastair conditioninggood sizemontorgueilfrenchiesentierstreetmetro
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

We happened to be staying at an AirBnB in Saint-Denis and wandered across Hotel Edgar. I ordered the Veg Sunday Brunch meal and it was super delish! Lovely place, nice staff and really good food! Hubster had the fish and chips.
The dessert was also super yummy, especially the Chocolate mousse with banana and hazelnuts!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Best place to stay in central Paris. Very convenient. In the heart of the city center. The rooms are super clean, elegant, artsy and quiet. Great food; order the fish for dinner. Good breakfast buffet. Excellent terrace overlooking a small leafy square. Nice background music. Closest metro is Réaumur-Sebastopol

Stayed: July 2015
Guillaume R, Gérant at Hotel Edgar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Dear Ahmed,

Thanks for your comment, a perfect description, we should hire you away for our Public relation?

See you soon,

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Very well located and very nice indeed the whole stay. I will certainly stay there next time I have to go to Paris. Nice room, nice food and the service is really helpful and convenient. The price is ok for what you get

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Dear SDB2011

Thank you for your lovely comment on tripadvisor !

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back for your next trip in Paris.

Best regards,

Guillaume

Reviewed 25 June 2015

I've been traveling to Paris for work quite frequently and my usual hotels were booked this trip. I decided to try out Hotel Edgar based on a recommendation from a colleague. It's a boutique hotel with a great restaurant/bar on the lower level which was always full when I arrived 'home' from work. The staff is fantastic and happy to accommodate to the best of their ability - especially Alexandra and Xavier.

The room I stayed in (6) had a muted elegant feel and was a great size for my 4-night stay. The wifi was also great - probably the best I've experienced in a Paris hotel. The only downside - my room was right above the outdoor seating area so it was a little noisy until the crowd died down.

I enjoyed my stay and will be staying again!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Guillaume R, Gérant at Hotel Edgar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Dear jlm617

Thank you for taking the time to write us a comment on tripadvisor.
It is such a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay.

I am glad you felt and enjoyed the lively atmosphere that create the mix between the restaurant & the hotel. With regards to the noise of the terrasse, we might have closed the shades of the restaurant too late as it really cuts off the noise from going up to the hotel rooms. Thanks to your comment, we do pay special attention to it now.

We look forward to welcoming you back again at the hotel to make you discover another room with a different theme.

With our very best regards.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

We spent 6 nights at the Edgar recently. It was a wonderful experience. The room was appealing. The bed was comfortable. The staff was so nice and accommodating the entire time, very personal and friendly with us.
We spent a lot of time sitting outside at the restaurant downstairs having drinks and food. All around we had a great time at the Edgar.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike D
Guillaume R, Gérant at Hotel Edgar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your comment!!

We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Edgar hotel & restaurant during your romantic vacation in Paris.

Thank you for recommending us!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back and make you discover another room.

With our best regards,