“Beautiful Hotel, Excellent Staff, and an Amazing Location!”

Best Western Paris Louvre Opera
Ranked #272 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I traveled to Paris alone for two nights. I chose this hotel based on its location and other good reviews on Tripadvisor. I have to say, this hotel should be in the top 100 hotels in Paris. The staff was extremely helpful and spoke perfect English. The location could not get much better as you can walk to many of the major attractions in Paris (Louvre Museum, Opera, Notre Dame, etc..). A metro stop is just a 1 minute walk away. If I go back to Paris I will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 March 2012

The hotel is close to Opera Garnier and the Louvre. The staff is friendly and cooperative. Breakfast is served daily. It exemplifies the Best Western model--reasonable price, comfort and and cleanliness. My room, #105 was small but one of the managers told me to ask for rooms: 207, 314 or 315, if I wanted to stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms I mentioned in my review.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Rami Y
An EasyToBook.com traveler
New York
Reviewed 21 February 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank An EasyToBook.com traveler
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Just got home from a stay at the hotel. I stayed in the top suite with two friends.

The hotels location was great, walking distance to the Louvre and close to the Pyramides metro stop, only two stops from Lafayette.

The room was spacious and very clean. We had a flat screen TV and a iPod-dock with speakers. The room was like a loft and was the only room on the top floor. Couldn't hear any noise, which is rare with such a central location.

We arrived at 11 am, but left our luggage there as check-in wasn't before 14pm. They also provide storage of bags after checkout, which was nice since our train didn't leave before 20pm.

The receptionist was very helpful booking us a table at a lovely local restaurant, and the staff was overall extremely friendly.

The negatives:
I found the room a bit cold, but it shouldn't be a problem during normal temperatures (extreme cold periode in Europe now). The bathrooms lack of separate heating was a bigger problem, 18-19 celcius degrees is too cold for my taste.
Also, the wireless internet didn't reach up too the top floor, even though we were told it should.

All in all I would definitely stay here again and recommend others to do the same.

Room Tip: The suite on the top floor is worth the money, very spacious for a Paris hotel and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank tmnorway
Reviewed 1 February 2012

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend in January and it was absolutely fantastic.

Having read the reviews I was not apprehensive about staying at the hotel as I knew what to expect and yet when I got there I was still overwhelmed at how fantastic it was. The hotel itself was lovely, good location but what made the hotel exceptional was the staff! I really havent stayed in a hotel like it for a while. The staff were friendly, effiecent and very courteous.

We only saw three members of staff during our stay, a nice young lady, a young gentleman and an older man. All three members of staff where so helpful in offering directions, advice on the local area and where to eat even offering to assist in helping with tours.

The hotel itself is a hidden gem, it is only small but very very clean, modern and central. It is near Pyramids metro station and just down the road from the Louvre (Opera metro - main line) so is a great place to stay with great links to all major attractions.

Advice would be to buy your metro tickets in the airport Zone 1-5 (total for 3 days 44 EUR per person) using the metro is easy once you know all the lines and is the cheapest way as all the attractions are spread out.

Go from the airport to Pyramids station, walk towards Barclays bank, when you get to Barclays turn right and then the first street on your left (after the push bike rack) is the hotel. - if you dont know where you are going and you get the metro it can be difficult to find.

If you want a nice Itallian go to Trivolli or PastaPapa, both near the hottel.. Fab!

If i was to return to Paris I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple