US$552
US$173
US$162
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$143
Official Site
US$149
US$116
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$232
US$389
US$352
HotelsClick
  • Room Service
All reviewspyramides metrogreat locationrooms are smallthe hotel managercentral locationwalking distancehop on hop off busspent nightsquiet streetaround the cornermain attractionstourist attractionsreception deskfew blockstop flooralexandreopera
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Pretty close to the Louvre and within resonable walking distance to other attractions. Hotel was clean and staff were pleasant however the rooms were very small. There was no tea or coffee making facilities which I think is a must when there is no restraunt.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank princessNDJ
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I traveled to Paris alone for two nights. I chose this hotel based on its location and other good reviews on Tripadvisor. I have to say, this hotel should be in the top 100 hotels in Paris. The staff was extremely helpful and spoke perfect English. The location could not get much better as you can walk to many of the major attractions in Paris (Louvre Museum, Opera, Notre Dame, etc..). A metro stop is just a 1 minute walk away. If I go back to Paris I will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The hotel is close to Opera Garnier and the Louvre. The staff is friendly and cooperative. Breakfast is served daily. It exemplifies the Best Western model--reasonable price, comfort and and cleanliness. My room, #105 was small but one of the managers told me to ask for rooms: 207, 314 or 315, if I wanted to stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms I mentioned in my review.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Rami Y
An EasyToBook.com traveler
New York
Reviewed 21 February 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Just got home from a stay at the hotel. I stayed in the top suite with two friends.

The hotels location was great, walking distance to the Louvre and close to the Pyramides metro stop, only two stops from Lafayette.

The room was spacious and very clean. We had a flat screen TV and a iPod-dock with speakers. The room was like a loft and was the only room on the top floor. Couldn't hear any noise, which is rare with such a central location.

We arrived at 11 am, but left our luggage there as check-in wasn't before 14pm. They also provide storage of bags after checkout, which was nice since our train didn't leave before 20pm.

The receptionist was very helpful booking us a table at a lovely local restaurant, and the staff was overall extremely friendly.

The negatives:
I found the room a bit cold, but it shouldn't be a problem during normal temperatures (extreme cold periode in Europe now). The bathrooms lack of separate heating was a bigger problem, 18-19 celcius degrees is too cold for my taste.
Also, the wireless internet didn't reach up too the top floor, even though we were told it should.

All in all I would definitely stay here again and recommend others to do the same.

Room Tip: The suite on the top floor is worth the money, very spacious for a Paris hotel and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends