US$552
  • Fitness centre
US$323
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$144
Official Site
US$150
US$116
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$215
Hotel R de Paris(Paris)
US$173
US$162
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

You get exactly what you expect for the price you pay. Far exceeded expectations and had absolutely no concerns about the room.

Would definitely recommend to groups travelling and looking for somewhere cheap. We stayed for 3 nights and had no problems with the hotel, staff or the bedrooms.

Received fresh sheets and towels on arrival and upon request thereafter.

Ideal location close to a Metro station and excellent wifi.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

There was to much noise at the hotel, we could ear everything. We had to sleep with the windows open because we couldn't turn off the heater... We called for the receptionist to do the check out, and no one responded until the waitress said the receptionist was a little ocupied and we had to wait for like 20 min.. Don't know if I'm ever comming back again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria L
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Even don't know where to start really. I was working at the hotels by myself and I was travelling a lot. Stayed in B&B, Hostels, private properties etc. But this place was beyond the believe of my eyes. First of all the official photo of the hotel - is the building next door:)))). Really?:))) The location is ok. It is very centred and close to the Metro, quite dodgy at night time, but hey ho - for the price you pay. Here come the cool staff: on arrival we have been issued completely wrong apartments, as we paid for. Much smaller and cheaper. It was 5 of us, including two children. Instead of en suite 4 bedroom apartment, they gave us two double bedded rooms, so basically the children had to sleep separately. Sooooo bizarre!!! According to the confirmation papers - the receptionist changed the rooms at the last moment (as it was crossed with the pencil), really disrespectful. Was the issue solved in the professional manner? No. Not at all. The staff was rude and ignorant to our problem, the owner was no where to be seen (not surprised after reading other reviews). As a solution - it was offered to sleep on the floor ( the parents or the kids:))). When we asked to - speak with the owner - we get refused the information. The condition of the "hotel" is beyond the Health and Safety Standards. I am curious if this "hotel" was ever officially inspected? I am still scared to think about what kind of bacteria I picked up in there:)). I am experienced traveller and when I pay small price for one night - I am not expecting a lot, but this time It was too much. Looks like the owner ( and the staff) just making money on travellers without even providing safe place to stay. I really hope this place will close dawn, because I am really scared for all other customers who are going to stay in there.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julija_Fox
Reviewed 22 March 2016

It was not as bad as other reviews make it out to be! You get what you pay for ($40 a night for a private room with bathroom and queen size bed), but our room was clean and easily accessible. We had our own bathroom attached to our room so maybe that changed our experience, but the room was simple and clean. We had more electric outlets than we knew what to do with which was nice. We also had our own microwave and mini-fridge. I would actually recommend this hotel to friends. Just make sure you don't try to check in before 3pm, the room will most likely not be ready.

Room Tip: Dont check in before 3, make sure you get a room with your own bathroom
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Cute but could possibly have bed bugs. Very close to the metro which was nice and convenient but I'll never come back due to the one outlet in the room which me and my friend had to share and awkward toilet closet (I wouldn't call it a bathroom) and the possibility of bed bugs.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo