Hotel Richard
Travelocity
US$279
US$259
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Leveque(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$290
US$275
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2017

we were a group of 7 people, who were in Paris for a conference. Hotel was rather dirty and full of bed bugs, employees knew about it but did not do anything about it. I would suggest everyone to avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ainars L
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is much better than expected , the room felt nicer than the pictures suggest it would , the staff were good and the room was clean. The best thing does have to be the location though as it is out of the way of the centre enough to be nicely priced in the area for shopping and food and drink but is so easy to get to the centre with Voltaire subway only up the road which takes 20 mins to take you right to Eiffel Tower where things are so much more pricey but with this location and only 1.90 EUR on the metro it’s so so easy to get right to the main area

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This hotel was a rather disapointing experience.
The staff had trouble finding a room for us and other guest were eventually forced to change rooms so that we could have one. The sanitary facilities were substandard, although not horrific.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I never leave reviews, in fact I didn't even have a TripAdvisor account until I returned from this trip. I'm really not the type to leave negative comments, but I was deeply shocked at the state of this place. Sure for Paris it's pretty cheap (I paid 39 euro a night), and the location is pretty good. That being said, you are absolutely not getting what you pay for. The state of the place itself is shocking, stairs look like they are falling apart, bathrooms are so dirty you're afraid to even use them, wifi doesn't work, one wonders why this place is allowed to stay open. We weren't even given a blanket, it was freezing and all we had was a thin sheet between the two of us, and there was no one at reception to ask. What really caused my outrage though was the fact that I woke up the next morning covered in bites. Having experiences bedbugs once in a hotel I know exactly where these come from, not mosquitoes as the windows were closed and you can tell the difference. So yeah, I am covered in over 60 bites and I know for a fact that it's the lack of hygiene in this hotel that caused this to happen. Do not stay here. Should have asked for money back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank rfare
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I booked a room at this hotel using my bank card. They charged 40 euro for that. Later I canceled my reservation and they should have returned my 40 euro back since the cancellation is free according to the rules. But instead they dropped me an email stating the transfer was not possible. I wrote them back and they never answered. Later I sent them another email and again there was no answer. They keep on ignoring me and never returned my money (40 euro) back.

Room Tip: Stay away from this place.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo