“Good food, great service”
Review of New York a Paris

New York a Paris
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
New York a Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 18,130 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$6 - US$33
Description: SUMMER CLOSED PERIOD: From July 14 to July 17 From August 4 to August 31
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The food is good, would give 4 stars, but the excellent, friendly and accommodating service makes this 5 stars. We had lunch with 4 people and felt very welcomed by the pleasant staff. Recommendation all around.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We went on a Friday night, booked about 2 hours before and managed to get 20% off! Had a lovely meal, with snails, steak and then a delicious cheesecake, with wine to suit. Had a great meal and would definitely advise making the trip here!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday (night one of two) and we loved it. The service was faultless, the food was utterly delicious and the atmosphere was wonderful. I ordered the mushroom risotto and my boyfriend ordered the goats cheese burger. We would definitely come back here.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We had a meal at this restaurant last night and we really really enjoyed it! We both had the cheeseburger with French fries and it was absolutely delicious! The meat is very good quality and the toppings are incredible! We would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Upon our first night in Paris, we searched TripAdvisor with various filters, and New York à Paris was always top of the list. As it was close by, we said we'd give it a go.

Upon entering the restaurant we were greeted by a friendly, welcoming man that appeared to be the owner/manager.

As we were offered a table straight away, this man brought us menus and enquired as to where we were from and was interested in our trip! He was also quite witty throughout the stay - an excellent host!

I chose a beef burger with all the trimmings for €15 and my partner chose the steak at €23. Excellent prices. In the meantime, two baskets of freshly baked bread were brought to the table.

The burger was up there with the tastiest and the blue cheese sauce was perfect with it! (I've been told that the chef is still working on it, I thought it was perfect!) The same reaction came from the steak which was juicy and tender. The chips were also excellent.

I would really recommend this establishment to anyone visiting Paris. It's not often you find somewhere as friendly, cost effective and where the host is really friendly and welcoming but not pushy at the same time. It is also located centrally, not far from the Arc de Triumph.

Our short stay in Paris is not over yet, so we will not rule out returning here again! Highly recommended!