US$158
US$144
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$328
US$291
US$226
US$210
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$260
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$108
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$228
US$172
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

B Montmartre Hotel(Paris)
US$146
US$130
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$379
US$343
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$428/night.

US$139
US$110
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$1,236
US$1,163
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsluxembourg parkbus stop in frontwalk to notre damedirect linetiny bathroomchocolate croissantgare du nordroom was cleanperfect locationliftcdgbakery
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I strongly suggest to switch to electronic room card keys. The metal key that I had to hang on the wall opposite the reception when leaving the hotel made me highly uncomfortable. I could have taken any key when coming inside and finding nobody at the reception desk or a person who has not seen me before. Also anybody else could have taken my key. As a result, I did not feel comfortable leaving my computer in the room when I was leaving and ended up climbing the Eiffel tower and walking in the city with it. :(

Also some fruit and vegetables with breakfast would be nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The location of the hotel is perfect, you are just minutes away from cafes, restaurants and the lovely Latin Quarter of Paris.
Its also only 15 minutes away from the Notre Dame and minutes from the metro station.
The hotel is boutique and old school but I loved this, you really get a culteral feel. It is run by a lovely family who are always on hand to help if you need anything. The rooms are really big for Paris & ours had a lovely large windows that opened to the street.
I cannot express enough how wonderful & helpful the staff were. Upon returning home it came to our attention that we had actually left a purse at the hotel. The staff were amazing and went to the efforts to ship it over to England for us!
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

Thank you very much for your comments
We are happy to help our customers, and we will gladly welcome you again
Hotel Gay Lussac

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

It was dirty to the point I had to leave the moment I walked into the room.

We were promised a clean place in March but when we arrived in July the room we were shown to smelled smoke and it was absolutely filthy.

What is more over the phone I was promised a clean place with air conditioning.

When I said to the receptionist sorry please give my money back, her response was, what do you expect for €80.

I'll never go back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank memyseandI
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Hotel Gay-Lussac is a very good location, near to the metro station RER Luxembourg and Luxembourg park and Phantenon. There is a bus stop in front of the hotel. Nearby are lot of restaurants. Friendly staff. Room was quite big comparing to the Paris hotels I have been before. In our room was a tiny bathroom, which highest value was that it was private. Room was newly refurbished, clean. Staricase was spent. Most disturbing was noise from the street.

Room Tip: Ask a room with private bathroom and higher floor with less noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I really loved this place. Stylish boutique hotel, very close to Luxembourg gardens, RER B station Luxembourg (direct to Gare du Nord and Roissy airport). Clean rooms, rather spacious for Paris :) Good breakfast, friendly stuff and good location.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple