“Fabulous Apartment in Paris!”
other travellers have booked this property
French window and French doors opening onto garden courtyard.
The ideal Paris vacation apartment. 17th century stone walls and oak beams characteristic of the Marais.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
French window and French doors opening onto garden courtyard.
The ideal Paris vacation apartment.
17th century stone walls and oak beams characteristic of the Marais.
Antique hand-carved bed, with new high quality mattress, 100% cotton sheets.
The charming, well-equipped kitchen.
Modern appliances, plenty of space for cooking wonderful meals.
View from the kitchen to front door, windows, French doors.
Elegant, modern bath.
Large bathtub w/hand shower wand, and separate luxurious overhead shower.
View from courtyard toward apartment door (open) and windows.
Rare 17th c. 'colombage' in the courtyard -- the way all of Paris once looked!
Just around the corner from the apartment...
The splendid Picasso Museum, just steps away.
The Rue Charlot, a narrow street in the Marais full of interesting shops.
A few doors down, the oldest open air market in Paris! A real treat.
Your local boulangerie -- so good, there's sometimes a line out the door.
In the window of the same boulangerie on another day.
Romantic! This famous fountain is less than ten minutes walk from the apartment.
3 minutes walk from the apt! Ask me about accessing the secret gardens here.
Inside the fabulous cheese shop, right on the corner. One of the best in Paris.
Lunch inside the Marche des Enfants Rouges, a vibrant spot!
Organic bread stand, Marche des Enfants Rouges.
One of 17 (yes, 17!) gardens within a few 100m of the apt. Several are secret!
The convivial Cafe Charlot. There are many other cafes on the same street.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Spanish first
Any
ANN R
“Fabulous Apartment in Paris!”
Reviewed 27 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This is a perfect place to stay in Paris! The apartment is darling and Chris has thought of everything a guest could possibly want or need while visiting! I walked everywhere-all the best sights are really close-the Louvre and Notre Dame are only a 10 minute walk. And all kinds of wonderful food shops and cafes are right around the corner. Chis is extremely accommodating to anything you might need-my flight was two hours late, so I was late meeting Sveta, his housekeeper, and it wasn’t an issue. Then I asked to stay an extra night at the last minute and that wasn’t an issue either! His instructions on how everything works in the apartment are very thorough and there are all kinds of books about Paris available. He also has electrical converters available and a washer & dryer. I was so comfortable here, it was way beyond my expectations, and I would recommend this apartment to anyone! Thank you, Chris, for an amazing experience in Paris!

Galwaygir...
Galway, Ireland
“Splendid Cottage in Paris”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This cottage had everything we needed on arrival which enabled us to use our time to enjoy Paris right away. For example, we did not need to buy olive oil, tin foil, black pepper and salt for when we wanted to cook instead of going out to eat. It is set up to feel like home with a very clean, well equipped kitchen. I did not have to bring my teapot which is what I normally have to do if I am staying in France! We could not have loved it more or have been more comfortable. The cottage has a wonderful mix of old world charm with modern convenience. I really enjoyed my breakfasts at the antique extendable dining table. The bed is really comfortable which is something to bear in mind if you want to make the most if your stay in Paris.

The location is ideal with numerous grocery stores just up from the cottage. I fell in love with the cheese stall on the corner. Also there was a great boulangerie I could nip to in the morning to get my fresh croissants. Despite being in the heart of businesses and restaurants, the cottage itself is in a very quiet location so you will have no problem getting to sleep each night. This really is a great neighbourhood in which you will feel safe and secure.

Another massive bonus to this cottage is the exceptionally well organised owner and his housekeeper Sveta who made us feel very welcome upon arrival. Chris, the owner is very helpful in giving information about how to get to the cottage, method of transport, local shops, wineshops, etc.

Book with confidence - you won't be sorry.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Rosemary...
Denver, Colorado
“Perfect for a week in Paris”
Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for 1 week. The location in the Marais was great- if you like walking you can walk to most of the tourist sites in Paris. And if you want to take the Metro- there are stations nearby. The cottage has everything you need and surprisingly for being in the middle of a large city, is exceptionally quiet. Just around the corner is a lovely street that has so many good food shops (fromageries, patisseries, and cafes). It was as advertised and Chris was very helpful in providing all the information you need to know. We will definitely be back if we can figure out how to travel to Paris again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tuliza
“Lovely Apartment”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

My husband, daughter and I stayed in the apartment in January for a week and really enjoyed the neighborhood as well as the apartment itself. The tub was wonderful for baths after a long day of waking and it was so nice to have a comfortable little kitchen for making meals. There are many fantastic food shops near by, we enjoyed cooking as much as going out to eat. The beds and linens were very nice, we slept well under the cozy down comforters!

Christopher had many excellent recommendations for places to visit and we appreciated his extensive welcome email with maps, instructions, clear directions and contact information should we have any questions.

I would recommend the apartment to anyone wanting an authentic Paris experience, we certainly will stay there again!

Lori M
“Marais Apt”
Reviewed 1 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My stay at the beautiful and cosy Marais apt was a wonderful experience! The owner Chris was so nice and accommodating, I loved it there! I would go back in a heartbeat!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing