“Great stay!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

EElming
Toronto, Canada
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 16 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Helpful staff, clean apartment, great location! Overall, a great stay in Paris - I highly recommend cobblestone rentals.

17 Nov 2017
Thank you!!
Chelsea M
“Great honeymoon spot in Paris!”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Great location - very clean apartment - no complaints at all!

Studio La Fontaine was our third stop on our honeymoon. As soon as we gathered our luggage we walked out and our private transport was waiting for us. The greeter met us and went over everything in the apartment. The area was amazing with great restaurants right outside our door and down the street. We utilized the metro and it was great having a stop so close! The rental gave us everything we needed including guidebooks, movies and even a bottle of wine! Thank you Cobblestone for allowing us to enjoy our honeymoon is Paris the right way!

17 Nov 2017
We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us on your honeymoon! Thanks for your review! - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
Lucille G
“LOVED THIS PLACE”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

the thing I like most about this apartment was the proximity to the subways and general tourist areas. It felt like a real apartment that I could live in, close to the 'downtown' but in a more residential area.
Having Mildred meet me and introduce me to the area was also extremely helpful. she went above and beyond to help me plan my train route to Giverny the next day. So so helpful!

----

Let

5 Aug 2017
Thank you very much for your review! We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
Bruna R
Brasilia, DF
“Amazing Studio!”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great experience, excellent view. Cozy apartment. Everything that I needed was found there.
Absolutelly perfect our river cruise!!! I really loved the tour!

17 Jul 2017
Thanks Bruna! We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay! - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
Oksana H
Lviv, Ukraine
“Perfect place for a week in Paris”
Reviewed 27 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My husband and I were really amazed by the care we were treated with - greeter's explanations and suggestions, Paris map and the kitchenette "must-haves" (spices, coffee/sugar/tea etc.) as well as the chocolate/wine compliment. The presented Seine boat trip was very pleasing as well.
The apartment itself is quite small, but enough for a couple, to me it felt very Parisian :) Its location is really convenient - on a nice street in the city center, close to 3 metro stations.
We had a wonderful week in Paris, looking forward to visit it again one day.
Many thanks to Cobblestone for their help in organizing such a lovely stay in Paris for us! Definitely recommend!

31 Jan 2017
Thank you for your very kind review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;