“Best Lobster Ever!!”
Review of Pasco

Pasco
Reserve with
Pasco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #227 of 18,128 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$1 - US$43
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Price is worthy, 2 people cost me €77, we got Lobster with bristo which is the best I ever taste, comparecompare to Morton's Steak House. Roast chicken is quite good as well, but the dessert is just fine. Definately will come back again!

To visitor's from Taiwan: 這間很推,老闆完全樂意英文介紹跟服務,而且很幽默!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,067)

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely summer meal here overlooking Les Invalides. I enjoyed the sea bass. My husband had the lamb. Our son loved the beef. But the desserts were the very best!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I typically do not write negative reviews, but felt that I had to share my experience. This was the first restaurant my husband and I ate at while visiting Paris and unfortunately it was a major let down.
The food was bland and the bread was stale.The service was lacking as well. We felt we were intentionally ignored at times and it took over 30 minutes to get a drink refill. We ended up spending approx 3 hours there and were one of the first reservations for the night. We did make management aware and were given a free dessert which was nice but no apology in regards to the poor service. Luckily, the rest of the restaurants we ate at on the trip made up for it and were all wonderful.

1  Thank oceanstar26
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and great staff.

We had the aubergine & Parisienne salad to start. A fillet steak (cooked blue to perfection) & daily special of John Dory for mains. And their famous profiterole and almond tart for dessert.

All of the food was fabulous. Would not hesitate to recommend or return here.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We ate at Pasco last January and it was great as usual. Has it changed? We returned again in September 2017 with our granddaughter and nothing has changed. It is still superb. Last year I raved about the chicken. This year I returned to my favorite, rack of lamb. It was perfectly cooked and delicious. I started with the duck terrine. Unbeatable. My wife had the fish dish and my granddaughter had the Beef filet. No complaints. This is one of our favorites in Paris and we are sure to return.