“Best soufflé in Paris”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This is a restaurant that offers French cuisine but really specializes in soufflés. I had a soufflé au fromage (cheese soufflé) for my main course, and found it spectacularly good, soft and tasty, cooked to perfection. I liked it so much that I had a soufflé for a dessert, too, a clementine one, and that was absolutely delicious, too. The presentation is impeccable, the soufflés being brought to the table on slate rectangular dishes. If you like soufflé, you really have to try it here.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Recommended by our hotel for the French soufflé. We tried the salmon and escargot. While my wife seems to enjoy her escargot I was not overly excited with my salmon soufflé.At 25.5 and 22.5 euro each not particularly cheap either.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We have been once before . The prior was horrible cause we came for the supplì and the waiter forgot all after made us wait for 1 hour and a half . This time we came back to have the final response . We are a great dessert for a good price

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Had wanted to try the Recamier for a very long time. So glad I paid no heed to the negative reviews as we had a very nice meal with good, attentive service. We met a friend at the restaurant and were so busy catching up we weren’t ready to order on the waiter’s first two attempts. That can be the kiss of death in a restaurant but the waiter cheerfully came back for our order. I had exceptionally good oysters for a starter, a champignon soufflé for a main, and a clementine soufflé with a scoop of clementine sorbet for dessert. Hubby had truffled cheese raviolis, Henry IV soufflé (chicken), and a chocolate soufflé. Friend had the oysters, filet of beef au poivre, no dessert (we shared). The waiter picked out a nice bottle of St Veran for us. The waitress that brought our desserts even asked if we’d like our coffees with our dessert - something that never happens in France. We were all very happy with our meals and the service. Would go back.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Had a wonderful meal, the souffles excel and they are so inventive and delicious. Excellent on the waistline too I hope!