“Stumbled on this gem”

Cuisines: French, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Having arrived in Paris late on Christmas Eve, my partner and I were lucky to stumble on this gem. Offering delicious dishes which were all presented so well, it felt like we had gone fine dining at a fair price. Definitely recommend this place to all. My partner enjoyed the escargots so much he ordered a second plate. Only thing we didn’t enjoy was the goat and sheep cheese which is included in the assorted cheese dessert, but that was our own fault for not asking what is included in the mix. Thank you for a lovely Christmas Eve dinner Le Comptoir.

1  Thank Stephanie H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,443)

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I tried this restaurant base on review and photos from TripAdvisor. After waiting for 20 mins during lunch time, we ordered (using photos from TripAdvisor) Escargot, foie gras terrine on toast, Bone Marrow for appetisers, Beef stew and Seared tuna for main, finished off with 2 desserts of the day. We were very happy with the meal at reasonable price. The wait was not Long and there were short queue all the time.

Please note that there was no English menu so we it was usedul to use the photos to order.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Visit to one of the bistronomy address in France
Eggs with truffes, cuvée Mémé and smiling waiters and waitress
Thanks for this moment

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We took the today’s special which was the lamb. It was excellent!!! The waiter was very friendly as well. Great lunch at Paris

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I adore this place and to think I almost couldn't remember it after all these years. Luckily, my pics helped jog my memory. Anyway, this place is always jam packed, so you may want to check it out earlier in the evening, but then you miss the local flair. The menu here is REALLY long, so ask your waiter for recommendations. Just give them an idea of what you're hoping for.