“Worst service and extremely salty food!”
Review of Higuma

Higuma
Ranked #3,514 of 18,357 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Description: This is the ramen restaurant where serve not only ramen, but also the popular Japanese dishes for example, Tendon, Gyudon , Katsudon, Yakisoba and Nikuyasai etc... Moreover we offer the small dishes too.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I went for the first time a few months ago and I had to wait in line for around 15 minutes. I decided to go again with my boyfriend and the waitress was extremely rude and incompetent! She brought my bf’s food and I waited for mine for around 20 minutes and when I asked for my mood she played dumb pretending she didn’t know what I was talking about.
DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE! YOU CAN FIND BETTER!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Sometimes all you need is a generous bowl of delicious soup with noodles and slices of melting pork belly. Delicious, and go for the miso lamen with the gyoza starters for 11Euros only!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

This is the Japanese for the French restaurant so u don't see much Asian eating inside. Price is reasonable but there is no ramen shop worth eating in Paris yet. For udon there is much more choices. Food is average. No complains for the price.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Generic taste that would suit everyone for a reasonable price. Nothing too fancy. Nice for a quick lunch

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We went to this restaurant for lunch when we visited the Louvre museum and it's OK Japanese food. I was in Tokyo two months ago and had ramen in the Tokyo metro station and Shibuya, so that's what my reference point is. The ramen in Higuma is OK and gives the flavor of Japanese ramen, but the broth and noodles aren't the same as what is used in Japan. The curry rice with cutlet, however, is pretty good and similar to what you'll find in Tokyo. However, the price here is lower than what I paid for a bowel of ramen in Tokyo, which accounts for the lower standards. If you want a quick Japanese lunch, without paying high prices, this is a good place.

Also, for some reason Tripadvisor lists Higuma's address on rue Sainte Anne, but the restaurant's address, according to their business card, is 163 rue Saint-Honore, 75001.