“Bad Staff”

Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Description: This is the ramen restaurant where serve not only ramen, but also the popular Japanese dishes for example, Tendon, Gyudon , Katsudon, Yakisoba and Nikuyasai etc... Moreover we offer the small dishes too.
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Come across worst staff member till date.
Not a smile on any of them staffs face. Had to wait for 30 minutes outside although there was 5 tables free. One couple before us tried to go inside to ask if they could get a seat for themselves they were rudely pointed finger at them saying to get out and stay last in the queue. They got well embarrassed and left the restaurant and told us not to bother with waiting if we customers get treated like this.
Felt like they wanted us to eat fast pay faster and leave soon as.
Hated the ambience inside the restaurant.

Food wise it was great taste.

Would not recommend at all plus that wait not a chance again..
You are in Paris enjoy the local cuisine!!! My bad my partner wanted to try this restaurant out so I had no say

Write a ReviewReviews (1,172)

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I went for the first time a few months ago and I had to wait in line for around 15 minutes. I decided to go again with my boyfriend and the waitress was extremely rude and incompetent! She brought my bf’s food and I waited for mine for around 20 minutes and when I asked for my mood she played dumb pretending she didn’t know what I was talking about.
DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE! YOU CAN FIND BETTER!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Sometimes all you need is a generous bowl of delicious soup with noodles and slices of melting pork belly. Delicious, and go for the miso lamen with the gyoza starters for 11Euros only!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

This is the Japanese for the French restaurant so u don't see much Asian eating inside. Price is reasonable but there is no ramen shop worth eating in Paris yet. For udon there is much more choices. Food is average. No complains for the price.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Generic taste that would suit everyone for a reasonable price. Nothing too fancy. Nice for a quick lunch