“Best ramen in Paris”

Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Description: This is the ramen restaurant where serve not only ramen, but also the popular Japanese dishes for example, Tendon, Gyudon , Katsudon, Yakisoba and Nikuyasai etc... Moreover we offer the small dishes too.
Reviewed 31 January 2018

The restaurant looks a bit creepy, like a school cafeteria.... not really attractive but when you flush away this first impression, the food is delicious (the line outside confirms the quality haha). Get there early and just focus on the food and nothing else. The service is a bit basic, kind of rush but that's just how it is.

Je viens très souvent! Je recommande :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,177)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Seing these people waiting outside to have diner in this "restaurant" you might think, it should be good... big mistake. I ordered a noodle soup, the noodles were ok, but when I tasted the broth, i was a bit surprised, it wasn't really good at all... The reason why there are many people it's because it's cheap...
There was another room in the restaurant, which they didn't open... It's probably done on purpose, to create a waiting line in front of the restaurant that will attract other customers who will fall into the trap...
there are many other restaurants in the area which are better

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Come across worst staff member till date.
Not a smile on any of them staffs face. Had to wait for 30 minutes outside although there was 5 tables free. One couple before us tried to go inside to ask if they could get a seat for themselves they were rudely pointed finger at them saying to get out and stay last in the queue. They got well embarrassed and left the restaurant and told us not to bother with waiting if we customers get treated like this.
Felt like they wanted us to eat fast pay faster and leave soon as.
Hated the ambience inside the restaurant.

Food wise it was great taste.

Would not recommend at all plus that wait not a chance again..
You are in Paris enjoy the local cuisine!!! My bad my partner wanted to try this restaurant out so I had no say

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I went for the first time a few months ago and I had to wait in line for around 15 minutes. I decided to go again with my boyfriend and the waitress was extremely rude and incompetent! She brought my bf’s food and I waited for mine for around 20 minutes and when I asked for my mood she played dumb pretending she didn’t know what I was talking about.
DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE! YOU CAN FIND BETTER!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Sometimes all you need is a generous bowl of delicious soup with noodles and slices of melting pork belly. Delicious, and go for the miso lamen with the gyoza starters for 11Euros only!