“Always excellent food”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Place d'Italie / Quartier Asiatique
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Typical French customer service but the food is always amazing! The fermented pork salad is his lovely, the pad thai shrimp and basil shrimp thai fried rice are our favorites6x over!!! There are a lot of choices in this part of town and we have tried many Of them but this place.....our favorite.

1  Thank Heather O

Reviewed 30 November 2015

this restaurant is still a good Asian restaurant in Paris, has good taste and reasonable price. I liked here very much until visiting again thailand in 2015.it was my second trip there. Of course I shouldn't compare with real fresh seafoods nor fresh herbs nor fruits in Thailand.
I feel this restaurant use too much monosodium glutamate.I know it is very populer to use monosodium glutamate in thailand too. probably here in Europe they can't buy real Nước mắm ,Nuoc mam fish source neither.probably only exist low quality one here. anyway the foods have too much monosodium glutamate. I feel sad because another good thai restaurant that I know is too expensive , I can't go there so often.

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

It's a good place to go for a simple family dinner. It's tasty and relatively fast served. If you use spicy food (I mean from Asia) don't hesitate to ask for "épicé" if not it'll be adapted to French palate. Anyway there is chilly on the table.
We will make it our "cantine" .

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I am Thai and I like to go to this place when I miss Thai food. The food is good and the price is reasonable.

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

After a week in France eating the lovely French food, a break for a familiar taste was essential. Thai Vien was recommended by a Thai friend who lived in Paris for a year. Whether you are brave foreigners who want to try the spicy Northeastern Thai food or Thais missing home, this restaurant will not disappoint. Go for somtum especially the Poo Plara and grilled pork & sticky rice. I'm still dreaming of these 2 dishes.