“Great spot !!”
Review of Balls

Balls
Reserve with
Balls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,508 of 18,708 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A friend had recommended this place so I went with friends and was not disappointed !! The service was quick and perfect! (The Asian waitress took real good care of us and gave us some great piece of advice as we were choosing our balls)
Everything was delicious and even their homemade iced tea tasted divine.
I will definitely come back !!

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I stopped in to grab dinner on our way to the Eurostar to head back to London. We were on holiday from the U.S. Although they had not open yet for the evening, we were allowed to sit inside and look at the menu. The server was very helpful. She explained the menu and had our food packaged to go. While we waited for our food, we sipped on some of the most tasty and interesting drinks I have had in awhile. The risotto was awesome. We all enjoyed our meals and would recommend this unique restaurant to both locals and visitors.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Reviewed 24 November 2015

This restaurant serves only meatballs, but considering the variety of meats and sides, this is not a limitation. The meatballs are great--choose beef, pork, chicken, lamb or veggie. They are served with a sauce and a not so typical side--polenta, lentils, etc. Forget about spaghetti and meatballs and prepare for a treat in this fun trendy restaurant.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Since moving to Paris a few months back, this trendy place has been my favorite spot for a causal dinner. It´s in the cool part of Pigalle, the people working there are really nice and friendly, and - most importantly - the food is great too. Healthy and super fresh! The prices are very reasonable, which is a big plus in an otherwise pricey Paris. This is the type of place you bring your friends or date for a fun night out, high quality and full value for your money. Their cocktails are great too ! Definitely coming back. Jonas (From Paris & Copenhagen)