“excellent afternoon meal”

Ranked #1,019 of 18,857 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 29 June 2018

we had a great after noon meal with very tasty and generous salads with nice variety of vegetables, excellent dish of snails. friendly atmosphere and service

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had a salad, 2 mains and drinks. The food was very nice and in large portions.
The service was very friendly and efficient. We would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is quite nice, situated in a pedestrian road, it has a nice terrasse. The appetisers are nice, but yet over priced.

The service however requires significant improvement. My girlfriend and I were ignored by the staff at many occasions when we requested menus or were ready to order.

I would be neutral in recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Located in the wonderful Opera District of Paris down a very low traffic street - perfect spot for a quiet, romantic dinner. My wife and I stumbled on Mon Paris while looking for a new place to eat. Lovely outdoor seating area. I had the Ceviche for an Entree (appetizer) and the Beef Tartare for a main while my wife ordered the Chicken Burger. The Ceviche was amazing with chunks of very fresh Tuna, cilantro, raspberries, pomegranate seeds and many other fresh ingredients. My Tartare however was not entirely satisfactory. I found the beef tough and not cut up as evenly as I’m used to. Flavours however were very good. My wife was not overly impressed with her Chicken burger and did not finish it. She did however finish my Pomme de Frites which were excellent! Dessert was wonderful and the service was excellent. Dinner with 50cl of St. Emilion wine and one Appertif was €140. We would go back just for the location .

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The steak, the wine, the green beans, the service, the ice cream! Everything was exquisite! As an additional touch, for those who do not speak French, for English menus are available.