“Pleasant but busy.”

Ranked #86 of 1,490 Restaurants in Montpellier
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Comédie
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Ok food, some dishes better than others. Very big place with plenty of outside seating. English spoken, service good, but if outside beware of adjacent smokers.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

My wife and I enjoyed eating at Brasserie du Theatre. First, this place has a pleasantly old-fashioned look that we liked. (We grew up in New Orleans, and it reminded us a bit of Galatoire's.) Second, the service, while not "folksy," was pleasant, friendly, and unfailingly professional. Third, all the food we ordered was well-prepared and very good, and the wines our servers recommended were also quite good and went well with the food we had ordered. In addition, both the food and wine were reasonably priced. I should note in closing that we always ate inside, but the outdoor seating also seemed very nice.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We were recommended to go to this place by a local and what a great recommendation. Thank you. The food is just great. Full of flavour. I had avocado starter lamb main and sorbet. My partner had the salad starter (wow) beef and lemon dessert. All we amazing. And great value. The drinks are a little expensive but we understand why. .. We were sat on the terrace. A lovely evening. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

The service was very friendly and the food was delicious. Prices remarkably reasonable for the type and location of the restaurant.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We discovered this restaurant by chance (walking toward the Comedie Place) and found the terrace lovely so we decided to have dinner here.
What a great choice ! The staff is very nice, the terrace really romantic, and food is good. Prices are really fair considering the overall experience. I would recommend this place to a friend without any hesitation, and will go back next time I visit Montpellier