“Wonderfully humble place so close to tourist traps”
Review of Le Kreisker

Le Kreisker
Ranked #97 of 1,469 Restaurants in Montpellier
Price range: US$12 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Comédie
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Just a shirt block from the beautiful and expensive places close to Tourism Central is this tiny place filled with young and old families and other locals.
They feature black wheat or buckwheat,a specialty of northern France that is well-known for taste, nutrition and ease of growing without toxic chemicals.
We had different ones, I a cabecou (duck,walnut and greens) and my wife a concaroise with veggies and scallops. They, especially mine, were delicious.
The wine, a local red, was perfect and low priced.
We also shared a dessert crepe,a fantastic caramelized apple with your cream that gave a great balance of flavors.
The service was pleasant and quick.
The final price was very moderate.
We felt very lucky to have found this.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. Helpful owner and waitresses. Crepes arrived quickly and were fantastic. The lemon curd and chatilly cream tasted like heaven. Would definitely return

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I can't say I could tell a good crepe from a great crepe, but they sure do churn them out her and everyone was smiling. I enjoyed mine.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Coming out from the movies at Place the la Comedie I hit this nice, clean and well set up crêperie. I ordered "la raclette" and enjoyed so much I had to come back. Not only buckweat galettes and crêpés but also the salads are fantastic...I wish I would find this kind of places more often in Montpellier... Open from 11.30 non stop to 23.00 hrs.
It's becoming my place to go now!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We were rather disappointed after going to this restaurant. Crêpes were just average, and not really abundant.
We ordered a jug of rosé wine, it was really really bad.
Service was very nice and welcoming.