“Very good crepes!”

Price range: US$12 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Comédie
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place in a city center but located in quiet area. We sat on the patio and friendly waitress recommended us crepes with beef and anothe one, raclette with lots of melted cheese, bacon and potatoes- especially the second one was very good! Anyway portion was not very generous, I know it's french food and they Are not famous from big portions but I was still hungry after eating my meal. For my wife it was enough. We paid €17 for 2 crepes. Tap water for free.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

After a nice meal near the plaza, we ended up at Le Kreisker. Big selection of crepes. very fast service, gracious staff. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The crepes here are so good I ate three! Staff are lovely, the menu is comprehensive but not excessive.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Beautifully prepared crepes on either buckwheat or whole wheat base. Breton Cider went well and rather put the wines in the shade. Pleasant staff, helpful in selecting crepes.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This place serves crepe (French pancakes) and that's is.
But you can get them filled with whatever you want.
Eat them as a starter, main course or dessert.
We just had them as dessert and they was ok. Mine was good but my wife's dessert crepe was a little salty (maybe they mixed the batter) that's why we ended on a three instead of a four.