“Tasty and very nice personal working there”
Review of Sushi Boat

Sushi Boat
Ranked #262 of 1,489 Restaurants in Montpellier
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Comédie
Reviewed 11 August 2017

First of all it was by accident that i found out this place while walking around in Montpellier during my last trip.
I was a bit hungry and i said why not for a light lunch, and sushi was the perfect choice to pick.
I recommend this place, very tasty and good "Japanese cuisine", and nice personal working there. I enjoyed the music they played during my lunch +1 .

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We went there for after a celebration, luckily the kitchen was still open! Their miso soup was delicious and their sushi was good. I loved their bentos with tempura and rice, we were completely stuffed afterwards! They have Edamame (fuzzy beans that are delicious). The waiter was really nice and their boat bar was very cool!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We ordered the sushi boat for 2. The sushi and the sashimi were both great. The warm rice that came with it was a bit forgettable. The lighting of the place is a bit dark for my taste. I only thought the price a bit too high (70€ for the boat, two coke zeros and an espresso). Anyway, if money is not a problem I recommend it!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

It's much bigger then you'd think from the outside. And a little hokey; fake fish pond in floor, bird calls in the bathroom. Service was good, food was ok. Not the best sushi I've ever had, but not the worst either. The tempura was crunchy, but not traditionally made. We ate everything, but not sure I'd go back with the varieties all around you. Good things, very clean and well kept up.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Restaurant with a striking decoración but it is a very nice. In the middle of the restaurant is this buffet. You can see many boats to taste each dish. The food is good and the waiter was attentive. I recommend going to this site.