“Lunch”

O Victoria
Ranked #1 of 135 Restaurants in Castres
Price range: US$18 - US$53
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I told the chef at the end of the meal that I thought the duck was amazing. I lied, it was incredible. I will be going back.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Found this little fantastic place while taking a wrong turn, so glad I did
absolutely beautiful food and setting, another restaurant I can’t wait to go back to

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Food very good particularly ‘perfect egg’ on barley as a starter. Excellent wine recommendation –best red wine we had all weekend. Service very good and book in advance as turning people away on Friday night.
Mortar falling from the old ceiling on to our table in the cellar where part of the restaurant is located. The table had to be dusted down when we arrived but pieces kept falling won while we were eating. In the other part the ceiling has been plastered and so no problem

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We were lucky enough to get a table here. The food was simply magnificent.....and we only had the €29 menu. I would not hesitate to recommend O Victoria - but don’t forget to book!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

We went in here for saturday lunch and chose to sit in the wine vault area.
the food was superb, the staff friendly. The table presentation, service and food presentation was Michelin star...The menu de jour had three choices but we were very pleased with our choices. The chef spoke to us and checked we were enjoying our meal .....our plates were empty it was delicious.
The restaurant is very close to the market square ...behind the cathedral/church ...inside is very nice...
we enjoyed this meal, the best in castres so far ...