“Indian food ”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jacobins
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent food
Tandoori is very good i think best indian food in toulouse good service all so everything is very well

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Although there is nothing exotic about this restaurant, the food was decent and "TUMMY FRIENDLY". Excellent vegetarian options. What made the place stand apart is the excellent customer service that we received. Thoroughly recommend. Its only a 5 minute walk from the Metro Centrum.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

I as a traveler have been to many indian restaurants and this has been one of my best experience. The tikka masala was delicious and seasoning was just perfect! Thank you for the waiter and manager who were really friendly and asked for what i wanted, having a sweet spot for spicy food. I will defenatly come back to this restaurant the next chance I get.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I love Indian food but it's not easy to find a good Indian restaurant in France. As the reviews seemed quite good for this restaurant, I thought I'd give it a go. I also saw it as an opportunity to introduce my partner to the wonderful world of Indian cuisine. Unfortunately what we got was poor service (a long wait between courses, service without a smile...) and mediocre food, and at a price. I haven't lost hope of finding a good Indian restaurant in Toulouse, but won't be returning to the Raj.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Worst indian restaurant I have ever been at! Glass of wine had to be returned as it smelled as glue and tasted terrible. Starter (mixed plate) was tasteless, dipping was also below average. Main courses: chicken tikka masala was average taste but the chicken vindaloo was really bad and part of the meat was still cold (did not spend enough time in the microwave?), rice was cold and dry. Mango lassi had a taste of flour but managed to drink half of it. Then the worst happened: as started to eat the main course a long, black hair was found in the chicken vindaloo! When we called the waiter to complain about the incident, he went away then came back smiling, saying this hair cannot be from their cook as his hair is shorter...they found this funny and never apologized for anything (wine, hair, temperature, etc) We left our plates and the place there, paid the bill (less the hairy chicken as we demanded them to remove that from the bill). I am kind of thinking, they might be recycling some of the left over food as this would be a fair assumption considering the combination of the hairy, cold, unfresh food + bad customer treatment. Avoid this place!

1  Thank BTCZ