“Surprising find!”

Ranked #527 of 2,007 Restaurants in Toulouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Pleased to have discovered a restaurant that is vegetarian! We eat a lot of Indian food in the UK so this was an interesting experience. My husband had the starter of samosas which were filled with peas. The outside of the samosa was quite different to those we have at home but okay. We both had the Thali. I found some of the dishes a little bland and not quite as spicey as I am used to eating. Perhaps catering for French tastes?! However, the chapati was the best I have ever had. By the time we left, the restaurant was full so seemed popular with locals. It would be interesting to try the lunchtime menu.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

The food itself was average, nothing out of ordinary from my opinion.
Pros: Indian dishes were not too spicy, chapatis were available, least expensive thali was generous in portion.
Cons: Average taste, not a great customer service- wasn't told I had to book during dinner time.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I don't understand all the great reviews? The food was below average with basically no menu. They ask you to choose 2 vegetables and they put a curry paste on them! Would not recommend

Reviewed 27 April 2016

The most amazing Indian vegetarian food I have had in Europe. Perfect blend of spice and seasoning. The chapatis were delightfully soft - something you hardly find even in restaurants in India. The only thing lacking was perhaps some Indian desserts. Chef Prasad did an amazing job.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

This restaurant is one in a million. All too often Indian food is overly oily and seasoned. Manger Autrement has the most beautiful, balanced food with high quality ingredients. I felt light and wonderful after eating at this gem of a restaurant. If I lived in Toulouse I'd be their number 1 customer!