“Worst Curry Ever..”
Review of Le Monica

Le Monica
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Le Monica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #715 of 1,993 Restaurants in Toulouse
Neighbourhood: Jacobins
Neighbourhood: Jacobins
Reviewed 10 December 2017

If your'e looking for a half decent curry then please avoid this place. Not sure what they served me last night? But I ordered a simple chicken Marsala which should be easy for any Indian chef to prepare, but it was totally tasteless and the chicken was so tough it was impossible to eat. To me, this place is NOT an Indian restaurant.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful traditional restaurant with big delicious portions. Cheap for a couple and mosty the waiter was very polite.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

The experience was bad really bad, me and my friend went there yesterday and we wanted to get some indian food after a long time, firstly we had made a reservation on the website that offers us 50% discount on a la carte menu, but there was a minimum order that was needed was a starter and a main course, we ordered 2 of each and also some bread, before ordering my friend asked for the details of the offer and he explained on everything but not on the drinks and set menu's. so we made our order and firstly it was so late to get the starter, people who came after me where served but not us, i pointed it to him and said i do not think it is fair we were here earlier but he said okay im bringing it and when he brought it he got my friends order right and my order he got the curry first but no bread, after 10 mins he got the bread and by then the curry was cold, so i told him the curry is cold now and you got me the bread and he response was ' yeah the bread ' this was a horrible reply he totally ignored us and then in the curry shag panir there was no panir, i pointed it out to him and he again replied ' yeah panir panir ' and again totally ignored us. I feel his treatment towards us was unfair but i am never ever ever going to that place and i am going to tell all my friends to never visit it. this place is bad and with a rude person i want to give this place ZERO STARS!

1  Thank Princess G
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Tasty, well priced and decent portion sized food. Nice sitting area with a great view and convenient location. I recommend to all food lovers.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I popped in to pick up a takeaway. One dish plus one portion of rice. £13.40 was the total. The woman evidently forgot the 10% reduction for takeways, but it was raining and I just wanted to get home and have a good curry.
I only managed the first option. The photos show what confronted me when I opened the bag. Two containers the same size (about 10 x 20) - in one, far too much bland rice in the other, only 6 tiny pieces of lamb and one slice of tomato - the rest (only half the container) was sauce. And it didn't taste anything like the lamb patia's I had tasted before. Sooooo disappointed. Will NEVER RETURN.