We had suffered some bad weather whilst staying local to Toulouse and as the forecast improved decided last minute to stay on in Toulouse. Needed some space and ideally a pool and found upon the Mecure St Georges. It's quite unassuming, ugly even with it's 1960's/70's facade but dont let that put you off. We stayed in an apartment - recommended. Essentially 2 rooms put together with a lounge area that converted to bunk beds plus a kitchenette. This had been refurbished quite recently I reckon. Decor was modern. Room was spotlessly clean and the main double bed super comfy. The bathroom was hotel-like but just fine; and the kitchen with it's fridge and stove a welcome addition. Breakfast was generous - plenty of fresh fruit, breads, cheese, meat, smoked salmon, eggs, bacon, cereals. Just a shame that no lunch snacks on offer outside of room service. The icing on the cake for the hotel is the little pool on the roof. Lovely decked area with a very contemporary "Swimming lane" - together with loungers and a lounging area - to take the sun and cool off. Really well done and much appreciated. Even a small cocktail bar there open from mid afternoon - where they serve up the best Mojito's - shame more people did not partake. The staff are superb - very friendly, very welcoming and very eager to help out. And the location is just fabulous. 10min walk from Place du Capitole, restaurants, shops and bars but in a quiet street so it was not too noisy during the day or the night. A real find. And good value too given we booked last minute. Around €180 a night for the apartment for 3 of us inc. breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 120 rooms and 28 appartments hotel located in the city center of Toulouse, 500 m from the Capitole and 800 m from the Musée des Augustins museum. The hotel features 405sqm of meeting rooms, one restaurant and one bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Toulouse Centre Saint-Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Toulouse Saint Georges Hotel Toulouse
- Accor Toulouse Saint Georges