“Nice hotel for a reasonable price”

Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli
Ranked #23 of 130 Hotels in Toulouse
Reviewed 5 August 2017

The rooms have new beds and pillows which are very comfortable, also the showers are new and good. However they have not many bath amenities, for example no lotion and no hair conditioner. The hair dryer could also be better. Breakfast and food in general was delicious.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
MrBouchand, Directeur général at Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear client,
Thank you very much for the time that you given to write a comment. I’m so happy to read your positive feedbacks. I see that you appreciated our breakfast. This breakfast is new, and now, you will find in the buffet for exemple waffles, detox juice, scones and differents eggs... I’m going to share your experience with our team. I hope to see you in your next visit in Toulouse.
Best regards.
General manager

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
The pros: Great breakfast/great food
Friendly staff
Clean rooms
Comfortable bed
Very nice pool
Central location: one stop to Capitole and next to Jardin Japonais

Cons:
Hotel sleeping areas are a bit dated
And hotel exterior needs a refresh

On the whole, we have had a great stay and I would return. Value for what you pay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
MrBouchand, Directeur général at Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Madam, dear Mister,
I would like to thank you very much for taking time to write a comment after you stay in the Novotel Compans Caffarelli. It’s a pleasure to read positive feedbacks about our hotel. As you said, the hotel has a very good emplacement in the center of Toulouse, at 15 minutes from the Capitole by foot and we have the public transports nearby the hotel.
My staff and I will be so happy to welcome you for your next trip in Toulouse.
Best regards

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This is a very expensive room in a hotel that hunt aged well. Rooms and bathrooms are really dirty. This is not the Novotel quality from 10 years ago. You should redo the whole hotel, not just the restaurant

Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
MrBouchand, Directeur général at Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear client,
First, I would like to thank you for giving you time to write your comment. I want to excuse me for the different problems that you said in your comment. To improve the quality of my hotel, I have noted the informations that you told.
Sincerely.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my family at this hotel for a week while I was attending a conference at the near by conference center. The hotel and room was not as we expected, we had expected something much better. The issues we had is mentioned below. We did complain about these things and only the minibar was fixed, and in the end they did give us a free night as some kind of compensation.
- the king size bed we got was only 1.60m wide, which apparently is a king size bed in France.
- we room was very hot and the air con running with full power could not do much about this.
- many of the tv channels did not work, especially those in English and for children.
- The maid forgot we there three in the room and removed the third towel multiple times, and for got to fill up coffee, empty trash bins.
- the minibar was hotter than the room, the did complain on this the day with arrive but they did not do anything about this before we repeated the complaint a couple of days later.
- the pool is smaller than it looks like on the photos.
- one day it rained in the morning, they had therefore removed the pool towels, but 6 hours after the rain have stopped the towels were still not there, we got them in stead from the reception.
- The servers were slow to fill up the items on the breakfast buffet, as you would often find items missing.
- we asked for an iron and an iron board but they could only provide an iron and a extra towel to place on the desk.
- the front end of the hotel is to a not so nice square.

Some positive things to say are.
- location next to the park, conference center and metro station.
- good play areas for kids in the lobby area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
MrBouchand, Directeur général at Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your comments. First, I want to present you all my apologizes for troubles in your room.
I have noted all informations in order to have a check with differents team in my hotel, in order to always increase the quality in my hotel,
Best regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Room size is big enough for two people. They are well equipped with A/C, TV, minibar, wifi has plenty of speed and staff is utmost helpful. Car parking in the garage is available for fair 11 EUR/day. Nothing to complain. Hotel bar offers typical local specialities at an fair price level. Pool is big enough to get refreshed.

Room Tip: We had a room with a view to the park.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
MrBouchand, Directeur général at Novotel Toulouse Centre Compans Caffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

I would like to thank you very much for giving your feeling before your stay in my hotel Novotel Compans Caffarelli. It's a good pleasure for me to see that you liked the equipments and the specialities offer by the bar of the hotel. If you come again in Toulouse, do not hesitate to try the brunch in the Gourmet Bar all the Saturday and the Sunday.
Lionel Bouchand,