Loved our stay in this apart hotel near the centre of Toulouse. Room looked very new and was well equipped with kitchen, fridge microwave, sofa bed etc. Good wifi. Outside in the allee Jean Jaures they are digging up the street so it is all boarded up. No noise from outside as the double glazing is very good.
Free coffee on the first floor and a number of business people staying during the week. There is also a free fitness room. We did not bother with breakfast as there was a bakery just behind the Mediatheque just over the canal bridge. Lots of restaurants and museums in walking distance. The staff were very friendly and gave us maps of where to find things. The apartment was very clean. We paid around 95 Euros per night in early September. Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Toulouse city centre, 15 mn from the airport and Airbus training centre, private parking. 99 spacious fully equipped apartments: kitchenette, separated rooms, living room with sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adagio Toulouse Parthenon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Toulouse Parthenon Hotel Toulouse
- Residence Parthenon Toulouse