US$128
US$116
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$83
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Le Grand Balcon(Toulouse)
US$104
Hotel Albert 1er(Toulouse)
US$72
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$88
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$61
Ibis Toulouse Ponts Jumeaux(Toulouse)(Great Value!)
US$61
All reviewstrain stationking sizeoverlooking the courtyardthe hotel stafflarge bedinner citycanal du midicentre of townsuperior roomwithin walking distancebreakfast roomvery nice hotelthree nightsvisiting toulousestreetcomfortac
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a superior room which was well worth the extra money. The hotel is very well located just a 5 minute walk from the central square with lots of bars and restaurants on the way. The hotel staff were very friendly. Reserve your parking in advance, something that isn't listed on sites like booking.com

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
René P, Propriétaire at Hotel Riquet, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

I am very happy to see that your stay in downtown Toulouse has gone well. The hotel Riquet's superior rooms are equipped with king size beds and are decorated on the theme of the Canal du Midi. Prefer a booking through our hotelriquet.com website, you will benefit from a "booking by internet" discount of 7% compared to the price of OTAs. I will congratulate the staff on your behalf.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

This is low quality B&B and not a 3* hotel. The rating is false! The pictures they have are misleading. I stayed 3 nights in a "room" number 104, that is actually a closed corridor with a small bed. Barely I could go in the toilet. The carpet was filthy and the room had a smell of closure. The breakfast area was so small and overcrowded with tables that it was difficult to seat. When I complained to the reception their answer was that my booking was through the internet and not directly with them so they could not do anything!! French hospitality and amazing rudeness. I would not recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

I'm sorry your stay did not go as well as you would have liked. The economic rooms are small rooms of 2x6m with single bed. This information is on the internet with photos at the support. The breakfast room should be expanded this spring ...

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

They could have changed my mind, but from the moment we arrived it started to go wrong. I had booked a room through Hotels.com with a kingsize bed. Since my mum and I prefer twin beds I could read on their website that it was possible to divide the bed. It wrote in advance to ask for that.
On arrival I was informed that it would cost me €15 pr. night! to have the bed seperated. I pointed out that no such fee was mentioned on their website. The lady in reception (think she was the owner or related to the owner) saud that if I had booked directly with them I would have seen it.
In stead of just acknowledging that their website was misleading she still insisted on a fee. I chose to keep the bed as a king size.
The room was pretty enough and clean, but the ac was very noisy. We couldn't keep it on during the night which resulted in an extremely hot room.
Breakfast was adequate, but the leftover melon slices clearly were clearly put out again the next day.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
PIGANIOL, Propriétaire at Hotel Riquet, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

I'm sorry your stay did not go as you hoped. It is true that our beds can be placed in twin beds, but only on request ... You have made a reservation via an online travel agency (OTA).This one is responsible for what they indicate on its site. To better take into account your desiderata, it is preferable that you pass through the site owner: hotelriquet.com
The air conditioning will be remade this winter.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Stayed at this Hotel for 2 nights prior to a Canal du Midi barge trip.

Our room was very large and the king bed quite comfortable. We were on the top floor overlooking the courtyard. There is a small swimming pool at this Hotel in the courtyard area. Had trouble with the air conditioning as we could not cool the room down. We had large windows in this room which we had to keep open for fresh air.

Did not have breakfast at this Hotel as most cafes are only a 10 minute walk from the Hotel. Great Italian restaurant a couple of blocks to the left of the Hotel.

A good 10 minute walk to the city centre and shopping areas.

This Hotel is a good 10/15 minute walk from Toulouse Station, as long as you don't have too many bags.

Would recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
René P, Propriétaire at Hotel Riquet, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Good evening,
Thank you for writing a review about the 3* hotel Riquet, and recommend it. I'm glad you enjoyed the very large room despite the failure of the air conditioning.
A small correction to your opinion, the train station is 350m from the hotel, so about a 5 minutes walk.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Stayed here twice. The slightly more expensive rooms are worth the extra. The hotel has a spa pool that was great fun (settings for a current to swim against, a waterfall for head/neck massage & Jacuzzi jets for limb massage), was spotless throughout and all of the staff, particularly at reception, were attentive and polite to a fault going out of their way to give us information about the hotel, city, places to see and eat etc). For once I didn't feel embarrassed to switch to English - I got the feeling they would have tried any language to help any guest. Madame pointed out that, rather than pay a substantial booking fee via an online booking service (which companies may not pay tax on in Europe - tsk tsk - we would be better off booking direct and spending the money on their best suite. So we did and it was worth it.
There is limited car parking directly outside the hotel but it was easy to find spaces in the free public car parking 50 metres away.

Room Tip: Book direct and ask for one of the better suites for a bit of luxury
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary C

Hello,
Thank you for writing a review about the three stars hotel Riquet. As emphasized by my wife, through the hotel's website and / or by applying the promotions, you can have rooms at the best rate.