“Superb Italian in a quiet square”
Review of La Storia

La Storia
Ranked #378 of 1,897 Restaurants in Toulouse
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: L'équipe de la Storia, vous accueille dans un cadre élégant et chaleureux. Chaque jour, la cuisine se réinvente pour vous proposer son menu du marché. Le soir dans une ambiance cosy. Venez déguster notre sélection de plats et de découvrir notre carte des vins et cocktails .
Reviewed 19 June 2015

This is a great restaurant (and right opposite where I was staying). There were a couple of reasonably priced set menus with choice, I had the cheaper one (€24) which was great. A big salad caprese to start, then lasagna (one of the best I've ever had), finally panna cotta.

As it was quite warm everyone was eating outside, a pleasant relaxed atmosphere in a quiet square. It's only five minutes walk from Jean Jaures metro.

1  Thank Dohfar

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Went here on the basis of the trip advisor reviews and wasn't disappointed. Very tasty lasagne, my husband had the daily special of 3 types of pasta which looked (and tasted) fabulous. We shared a seafood pizza thing for starters which was tasty but maybe not worth €15. Enjoyable meal, huge portions, would eat here again but probably only get a main course as the portions are so big

2  Thank Rachael382
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Fantastic little Italian restaurant! Pasta made fresh daily, apps were delightful. Wine was delicious! Price is fair and well worth it. Starters were aubergine (eggplant) baked with mozzarella and tomato sauce... I don't know who Grandma is, but she has the absolute best lasagna I have ever had. Not too much meat, or sauce, cheese was velvety and fresh, pasta delicate, and bouncy! Finished dinner with tiramisu served in an ice cold jar with a hot cup of strong French cafe au lait! YUM YUM YUM. I have only one more night in Toulouse, and I would go again! Decor is clean and classy, bright and cheerful, staff are warm, genuine and gregarious. They were very gracious considering I speak no french, and we enjoyed each others' language barrier. They even brought over a complimentary spiced rum to finish.

1  Thank Mandy T
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I was welcomed with warm smiles of the 3 staff that run the restaurant. The waiter and waitress took the time to find out more about my tastes and where I was from. The ambience in the restaurant truly romanticised Toulouse and a real reflection of the cities beauty. I enjoyed the three course dinner, finest pasta and finest wines too.

1  Thank EvelynJohannesburg
Reviewed 27 September 2012 via mobile

Dined here at lunchtime today. Great atmosphere, beautifully decorated interior and great food. I tucked into a swordfish steak cooked a la plancha with fresh pasta, washed down by a rather good 2011 cotes du Rhone Villages red. I skipped dessert favouring instead a cafe gourmand which waa a coffee with a miniature selection the days desserts. Delicious!

1  Thank StevenAveyron