“Small but cosy restaurant”
Review of La Belle Saison

La Belle Saison
Reserve with
La Belle Saison is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #365 of 1,900 Restaurants in Toulouse
Price range: US$29 - US$37
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint Rome
Reviewed 19 November 2016

I had a business diner in this restaurant. Even if it is a small place, but it is cosy. Very friendly staff and I felt very welcome. I started with a cocktail, recommended by the house. It was very nice one and I recommend to ask for it. Food was prepared fast. I ordered only main course, a beef which I liked very much. It was a little bit spicy, but tasty. Wine to the dish was also good. I completed my dinner with desert Assortiment de pâtisseries orientales. I enjoyed time spent and recommend you to visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

There is a subtle Moroccan influence at La Belle Saison. Service is friendly and helpful, the prices are excellent and the decor charming. I enjoyed the menu du jour. Good value for money and I will return.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

A group of 9 of us went here last night (a wednesday) as we had problems finding a restaurant that had space for so many. The restaurant miatre'd/possibly owner was great, he couldn't speak much english but we had some beginner french speakers with us so we got along. The food was great and we tried basically everything on the menu between us. The highlight on the starters list was the aubergine caviar and the soup. On the mains all were good but most of us agreed the tagine was amazing. The service was wonderful and friendly and they really looked after us. The toilet upstairs has to be visited, I know that sounds a strange thing to say but it is like entering a hobbit home, wonderfully cute. Go visit this place for a great night out.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

After eating French food for 3 weeks this delightful little Moroccan restaurant made a tasty change. Tucked away in one of the old lanes it could easily be missed. My husband started with the Moroccan soup and I had a delicious goats cheese salad ~ both were excellent. For the main we had lamb shank with couscous ~ slow cooked and delicious. Dishes being served to other tables looking equally enticing. It is a small restaurant (which adds to the charming cosy ambience) so make a reservation if you plan to give this a try, which I recommend you do.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

During my record shop search in a small a downtown alley I spotted this nice little restaurant offering a fusion between Moroccan and French cuisine. My first course was typical French, my main dish Moroccan style lamb and both were really good. As I didn't fancy any of the beers they had on offer, I went for the house wine (white), which unfortunately wasn't really good. The place has a lot of character and is quite ideal for a light lunch or simple dinner in old town athmosphere. But choose a bottle of wine, not wine by glass...