“A great welcome, good value meal”
Review of La Belle Saison

La Belle Saison
Reserve with
La Belle Saison is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #355 of 1,900 Restaurants in Toulouse
Price range: US$29 - US$37
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint Rome
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I went here with my adult son and we received a lovely welcome. We both choose the two course option and each had a glass of wine and the bill came to 45€60.
My lamb tagine was really tender and a generous portion. My choose the duck skewers which he said were tender and delicious.
We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Thoroughly recommend a trip to the toilet upstairs which has the lowest door I've ever seen!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Service was good, some nonsense about turning away customers because they only had a table for 3 outside and did not want to seat couples. Selected starters was Frenchified Moroccan ( included ham and cheese) - disappointing. Beef Kofta for mains was mini burgers with tasty sauce- expected more genuine texture and shape and flavour.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

My girlfriend being a vegetarian we looked at eating at Belle Saison. We went on a Saturday night, it was busy but I would say the place was fully booked. We were greeted at the door and shown to our seats. We were then asked if we wanted a cocktail before we ordered. We assumed (naive that we are) that this cocktail was an aperitif. It was only later when we got the bill that this actually costs 5.50 euros each. So don’t be fooled when they offer you this, it isn’t free. The food came and the lamb I had was very good. But unfortunately they service lacked, it look 20mins for my beer to arrive, no water was offered and once my beer was finished I wasn’t asked if I would like another. Overall a ok experience. We like Moroccan food, so next time we’ll try another place in Toulouse.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

This welcoming restaurant is located in a small alleyway and could easily be missed. The waiter was very friendly and menus were offered in both French and English. Whilst the menus aren't extensive, the quality of the food was good, with a authentic mix of flavours. I would recommend that you make a reservation as the restaurent is quite small and appears to be very popular.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I had a business diner in this restaurant. Even if it is a small place, but it is cosy. Very friendly staff and I felt very welcome. I started with a cocktail, recommended by the house. It was very nice one and I recommend to ask for it. Food was prepared fast. I ordered only main course, a beef which I liked very much. It was a little bit spicy, but tasty. Wine to the dish was also good. I completed my dinner with desert Assortiment de pâtisseries orientales. I enjoyed time spent and recommend you to visit.