“Beautiful restaurant!”

La Villa Tropezienne
Reserve with
La Villa Tropezienne is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #406 of 1,897 Restaurants in Toulouse
Price range: US$17 - US$41
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Wilson
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I believe the place underwent a big renovation and it now looks very fancy, with all the French charm mixed with velvet & nice lighting. Its a resto & bar in the back. The crowd it's as beautiful as the place.
I've been there for lunch, got the formula menu. I got sardines as appetizer (with lots of olive oil), and a filet of fish with veggies. Everything was delicious and well priced.
Went back for dinner and loved it even more. Menu very French but with a contemporary flair & beautiful presentation. Service was professional & quick. Really liked it!
As a started I got a salmon tartar, very good. Main dish I got venison meat (rare to find around here) with sweet potato & turnip purée. It was not bad, I just think 2 tubers as sides it's a bit too heavy, but the flavors were great. As a dessert, hubby got a chocolate cake that was good too. As most of French desserts, not a big portion.
Overall, yes, I will go back whenever I want to eat French, seasonal food, at a beautiful resto in Toulouse.

1  Thank Danieleconnecticut
Jean-Pierre G, Responsable relations publiques at La Villa Tropezienne, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Hello , we are so pleased that your visit have enjoyed it. Thank you for the notice that pleases our kitchen and equipped room team.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We enjoyed our dinner at this restaurant, sat outside and enjoyed fast & efficient service from staff. The food was also nice, but what I really liked was the decor of the inside of the restaurants - special mention to the mirror door you have to cross on your way to the toilet! Overall, a pleasant experience.

FOOD: I had the ceasar salad, which was OK (chicken wasn't warm), my husband had a pasta dish (ravioli I think) and it was very tasty, definitely better than my salad.

Would probably visit again but would probably sit inside this time...

Jean-Pierre G, Responsable relations publiques at La Villa Tropezienne, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Hello, we are happy to know that you had a good experience in our establishment. See you soon and in your next visit we shall install you inside :)

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Good service but average food. It was tasty but not well cooked, both tuna and lamb we ordered were too cooked.
Not a place that I would suggest or that I wish to come back to!

Jean-Pierre G, Responsable relations publiques at La Villa Tropezienne, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

We are sorry about your bad experience in our restaurant. thanks for your notice.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

The market Victor Hugo was closed on monday 28/9/2015 and we entered the restaurant without expectation. The service (inside)was good and the fish-Cascassse was fantastic. with good wine we-two- got a reasonable bill. worth every cent.
moshe ben ari
jerusalem israel

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We went to this restaurant for dinner because it was convenient for our hotel but, on reflection, should not have sat outside as all we could see was the unprepossessing multi-story car park entrance immediately across the narrow street with a constant procession of cars. The service was good and so was the seabass.