“Perfect environment in a beautiful city”

La Villa Tropezienne
Reserve with
La Villa Tropezienne is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #406 of 1,897 Restaurants in Toulouse
Price range: US$17 - US$41
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Wilson
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I had a very nice dinner with my family. All the dishes were delicious and well-presented. If you are looking for a place to have a dinner, you should visit them.

Jean-Pierre G, Propriétaire at La Villa Tropezienne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Hi, we're very pleased that you have been enjoying your diner by our restaurant, thank you so much for sharing it in here. You're welcome back anytime.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We loved everything about this restaurant - lovely ambiance, attentive service, comfortable seating, good jazz playing and reasonable prices. My perfect Kir Peche was only 4euros!
I highly recommend the roast chicken which was perhaps the best chicken I have ever eaten - tender and with the perfect au jus. My husband loved his macaroni and meatballs, which reminded him of the food in Umbria, Italy. Even the rolls were delicious.

Jean-Pierre G, Propriétaire at La Villa Tropezienne, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Paula, we're very pleased to read such nice comments about your diner in our restaurant, indeed the roast chicken is a must and highly appreciated, as our macaroni are our specialties too, very good choice !
Thanks again, and you're welcome back anytime !

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We had to stop for a drink on the hottest day of our trip. It was a quite place but we enjoyed the cool and the drinks. We had wine and then the owner brought out some crisp snack. As it was a holiday we just stayed there and chatted and drank. It was still quiet in the evening. But then again it was mid-week.

Jean-Pierre G, Propriétaire at La Villa Tropezienne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

See you soon and thank you for your visit.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I believe the place underwent a big renovation and it now looks very fancy, with all the French charm mixed with velvet & nice lighting. Its a resto & bar in the back. The crowd it's as beautiful as the place.
I've been there for lunch, got the formula menu. I got sardines as appetizer (with lots of olive oil), and a filet of fish with veggies. Everything was delicious and well priced.
Went back for dinner and loved it even more. Menu very French but with a contemporary flair & beautiful presentation. Service was professional & quick. Really liked it!
As a started I got a salmon tartar, very good. Main dish I got venison meat (rare to find around here) with sweet potato & turnip purée. It was not bad, I just think 2 tubers as sides it's a bit too heavy, but the flavors were great. As a dessert, hubby got a chocolate cake that was good too. As most of French desserts, not a big portion.
Overall, yes, I will go back whenever I want to eat French, seasonal food, at a beautiful resto in Toulouse.

1  Thank Danieleconnecticut
Jean-Pierre G, Responsable relations publiques at La Villa Tropezienne, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Hello , we are so pleased that your visit have enjoyed it. Thank you for the notice that pleases our kitchen and equipped room team.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We enjoyed our dinner at this restaurant, sat outside and enjoyed fast & efficient service from staff. The food was also nice, but what I really liked was the decor of the inside of the restaurants - special mention to the mirror door you have to cross on your way to the toilet! Overall, a pleasant experience.

FOOD: I had the ceasar salad, which was OK (chicken wasn't warm), my husband had a pasta dish (ravioli I think) and it was very tasty, definitely better than my salad.

Would probably visit again but would probably sit inside this time...

Jean-Pierre G, Responsable relations publiques at La Villa Tropezienne, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Hello, we are happy to know that you had a good experience in our establishment. See you soon and in your next visit we shall install you inside :)