Hotel Le Chantilly(Deauville)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$330
US$287
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel du Polo(Deauville)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$196
Hotel de La Cote Fleurie(Deauville)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
US$277
US$262
  • Pool
Almoria Hotel & SPA(Deauville)
US$123
US$120
  • Room Service
Hotel Le Patio(Deauville)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$119
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here last year and it was good. This year it cost 50% more for a tiny room with no air con. A toilet flusher that I cut my hand on and the noisiest, hottest most uncomfortable stay I've ever had. I spoke to the manager when I saw the room explaining how I had 20% of my skin grafted and AC was a medical necessity. She was rude refused me a fan, a change of room (the one I had stayed in last year at 50% cheaper was what I asked for) and even admitted that booking.com did advertise as AC (I won't stay in no AC). Her assistant even admitted later that she might give the room I wanted to some else at a cheaper price if they came later but I wasn't getting it!!!! Avoid at all cost. I paid up front and they said booking.com not answering!!! I was woken every morning about 5.30am with street noise. I've had to see my dermatologist and I had an awful time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nikkic40
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We highly recommend Hotel Le Trophée in Deauville. We arrived just after 6 pm the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. We asked for a kettle to boil hot water and they provided us with one. The room was a good size and was clean. The bathroom and WC are separate which makes it convenient in the morning when getting ready. The hotel has on-site parking and was helpful. The hotel is just off the main street and shops and restaurants are within walking distance as is the beach. Does it get any better, I think not.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The taxi from the airport was €45 despite hotel advising it would be closer to €20.

It is difficult to get any sleep as the rooms are not very well sound proofed, either from the outside and particularly with regards to other guests.

Deauville is a gorgeous town and I would happily move there, unfortunately I would not recommend this hotel and would not stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tonyallix1
Reviewed 16 May 2017

The location of this hotel is fantastic. Very close to the center of town, the hippodrome and the beach. However this is where my praises end. Our room was shabby and actually I feel quite over-priced. We could hear when the room next door was using their toilet! Not to mention when other guests were coming and going, it seems the walls are paper thin. The room needs a good refurbishment and new mattress. The bathroom and shower were fine and our towels seemed fresh and clean. We had breakfast at the hotel one morning and were really disappointed. We found a menu in our room with hot food details and we asked reception about it. They advised us if we get the €14 breakfast that hot food would be included. This was not the case and as the staff would come and go, there was no-one to take our order. We also requested the hotel book us a taxi from the airport to the hotel. They did so but didn't confirm the price after I had requested this. We were then shocked to be asked to pay €45 upon our arrival to the hotel by the taxi! When I spoke tot he hotel about this they said it was due tot the call out charge to the airport and that this is not the case going from the hotel to the airport. I am really unsure about this as its not really how taxis work! Maybe in some cases when the call out is miles away they may do this but for a 10 minute drive!!?????

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

This is a good hotel, clean, well-furnished, even with jacuzzi-like bathtub in your room if you ask, but quite expensive. The rooms are small. The breakfast is really complete and you can book for Spa and massage. The Spa is small with only Sauna and Hammam. The massages are good and very relaxing

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple