“Very good value”

Price range: US$18 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Lunch, Saturday Aug. 1, reservation for 12:30. Though we were only 2 we sat outside at a table for 4 recommended by the very gracious waitress/proprietor (?). We chose the menu at 17.80 euros which is incredible value: 2 salads with cured ham, 2 veal kidneys, 1 cheese platter for my wife, 1 fraisier for me, 1 caramel pudding for my wife. Perfect presentation, wide choice of vegetables, very tasty dishes (though the veal kidneys should have been pared and diced instead of being presented whole), very friendly service AND the fraisier was the best I have ever had--simply perfect. We never imagined there were restaurants like this left in France. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We went here for lunch on the basis of the trip adviser reviews. It's a pleasant enough restaurant and the food was reasonable but it's pretty unremarkable. Good value for money though.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

In common with many reviews, it was a wet afternoon, having visited the Basilica, my wife and I were looking for lunch and were drawn in by the set menu. We were welcomed warmly and served with a beautiful meal. The manager couldn't have been more attentive and it was a lovely local experience. My only regret was that my French wasn't good enough to express our thans and appreciation for the meal.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

It was a rainy afternoon... We were looking for a place to eat and we fell onn this little place. It does not look great but it does offer a very very warm welcome, great food and perfect deserts. The musles and fries and their cooked ham was simply amaizing. Nd do nt leave before eating a calvados crepes. No reservation needed and they serve all day no stop after 15h.
Enjoy

1  Thank Youssef S
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

We chanced upon this restaurant after visiting St. Therese's Basilica. Didn't know about it's #1 rating in TA. Friendly service and perfectly flavoured French food. Loved the sauce of my chicken dish. Impressive plating too!