US$144
  • Spa
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$84
  • Pool
  • Spa
Apihome(Honfleur)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssecure parkingcar parknormandy bridgetown centrenice hotelminute walkstay there againpoor valuehotel breakfastgood sizeexcellent locationshort staymain roadcroissantsle havrebeautiful townbread
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal in the evening, loads of restaurants to choose from, the harbour area is very historic with interesting buildings and views well lit up. Although the weather wasn't kind to us it did not matter.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

During the day there is only one person in reception. This person has to deal with arriving and departing guests, answer the telephone, serve drinks in the bar and deal with any other guest requests or problems On the afternoon after my first night at this hotel, when I came down from my room to get a coffee at the bar, only to find that the receptionist was engaged in a telephone call which lasted well in excess of 30 mins, and there were other people waiting for service at reception. I decided it was a waste of time, and decided to go back to my room, and use the in-room coffee making facilities, only to find that my room key did not work. I suspect that the night porter had made the frequent mistake of only coding the key for 1 night. So to y annoyance, I had to wait or the receptionist to finish her protracted phone call, and serve the waiting guests, before I could even get back into my room.

This hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are plenty of good restaurants in the town. They are within a 5 - 10 minute walk from the hotel.

There was a problem with the internet on the night of my arrival. It kept kicking me off and asking me to log in again. This happened 3 times in 5 minutes which made the Wi-Fi unusable. When I reported the problem to the night porter he did not understand me at all. He was a little old guy with limited English and I think he had poor hearing. The internet problem disappeared after a few hours and did not recur, so I presume it was a temporary glitch caused by external factors.

Breakfast was up to Mercure's normal standards, except that in my opinion, the sausages and bacon were undercooked and on the raw side. I didn't like the look of them so I didn't touch them. It was the same on all 4 mornings that I had breakfast. I can only presume that whoever is in charge of the kitchen likes her sausages and bacon under-done.

On the night of my arrival, there were only 2 English language TV channels. However, on the 3rd night, some additional channels appeared, including BBC World.

The room was clean and apart from the problems with the TV and WiFi, everything worked. I considered that the desk space was inadequate, but I was able to cope by moving the small rectangular table, next to a small elliptical table.

Honfleur has very nice views of the Seine estuary and the Normandy Bridge.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Annabelle C, Directeur général at Mercure Honfleur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Honfleur. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We were very pleased with this Mercure. A great welcome from a wonderful receptionist (Sorry I don't remember your name, but you were on duty on 7 August 2017!) what a credit to the hotel industry!. Very clean,, easy parking, best aircon I've had for a long time, efficient and quiet. Good advice, pre tasting of wine, top location.Excellent bathroom , and tea/coffee making... I could go on..
Great to see a hotel run like this, for this price.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Honfleur.
We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.
Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.

Best Regards

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Hotel , great , checking easy , parking at the rear very secure. Hotel on seafront a short walk then your in the harbour and resturant areas.
Hotel very clean pleasant staff, during checking and our stay there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you again for sharing your experience.
Best Regards

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel for its proximity to the Normandy beaches. Pleasantly surprised to find good clothes stores, gourmet shops, and ice cream places all around the harbor. Hotel was within walking distance to it all. Extras: within a block of a small grocery and provided secure parking for hotel guests.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great review of your stay!
We are glad that you enjoyed our nice city and hope to see you again very soon.