“Variety for any time in the day”

Restaurant Pass'port
Ranked #130 of 537 Restaurants in La Rochelle
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

You are greeted with a smile, a table, friendly staff and elegant service.

The location over looks the harbour with a nice mellow feel We enjoyed a late night food and drink after a long walk. Recommend a spritz for a starter drink.

Look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Well located, and friendly, but really the food was nothing special - what else would we expect in such a tourist trap location? However, given it was hard to find somewhere to eat, nothing really to complain about.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The restaurant is one of many that overlooks the port. I sat outside and enjoyed taking in the views and people watching. Service was efficient and quick. The waiters spoke English and there was a menu in English. The restaurant does a range of food including crepes and galettes. I ordered a vegetarian galette, which came with some green leaf salad and had a side order of fries. Afterwards I ordered an ice cream sundae. Food was delicious and well presented. A very enjoyable experience. It was well priced for the location and I would be happy to return in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This cafe's situated in a good spot overlooking the old harbour and it was busy (as is everywhere at lunchtime). Service was surprisingly quick and the cheerful young girl who served us did her best to communicate the menu. Our pavement table was a good spot for people watching. We decided on hot drinks and desserts - really enjoyed my Peach Melba sundae but my wife said her crepe needed more lemon (considering it advertises as a creperie you might expect them to be the best around?). I noted most customers opted for moules et frites so on that basis maybe that's their speciality? Bill came to just over 18 euros which I felt was reasonable for the location.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

That's what we had and that's what it was. Efficient service and although perhaps a little expensive that was more than made up for by being able to sit in the sun by the quay and watch the world and his dog go by.