“Just OK”

Le Novo - Burgers . Tartares . Tapas
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Novo - Burgers . Tartares . Tapas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #227 of 951 Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Cuisines: Spanish, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Looking for a place to eat tapas, burgers or tartares in Aix en Provence ? Looking for a place to drink wine, cocktails, beer and to meet people enjoying life ? Try Le Novo, a new kind of modern restaurant, open from early morning to late at night.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Tapas options that looked interesting on the menu, but upon arrival, the food was not memorable. I think this is best experienced as a place to have a drink with friends, as opposed to a dining destination. There are better places to eat in Aix.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I decided to try this place because I thought that it could be a good choice because I actually saw so many locals going in. But both the food and the service were average and I felt like I ended up paying too much for what I got.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Stumbled upon this restaurant while looking for somewhere to eat for lunch. It was not crowded,when we got in. Only us and 2 other tables. But the service was very slow. Only one waitress serving everyone. We waited about 30 minutes, before we got our food. The food , though, was good. The bathroom is clean and very modern. You also have a choice to eat inside or outside.Overall, the place, ambience was good.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

One of thoses places you have to go when spending a night in Aix.
Ask the waiter for the "wine of the week"... always a good match with the home-ma de tapas. Lively atmosphere with local "ai xois" people. Not as snob as other places but posh enough to make you feel like a real one ;-)
I recommend this place for good food/good wine/good night.

2  Thank Boo k
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Great food (non-traditional take on tapas) and lively atmosphere.

1  Thank Gareth C